Chapter 21.

Lmao take a breather everyone. The book is not done. I will never end a book like that and keep y'all hanging. Or maybe I would Lmao but enjoy this shit right here...

Amaris.

I ran in the hospital as tears flew down My face. I couldn't breathe let alone think that Nolan wasn't going to make it.

Rushing over to the front desk the lady payed no attention to me causing me to cry even more. Slamming my hands down on top of the clipboard she jumped up rolling her eyes.

"Nolan Jackson what room is he in ? Did the surgery go by Ok ? Is he fine ? Can I see him ?" I quickly said as she stared at me blankly handing me a pen and a piece of paper.

"You have to fill this out in order for you to know any information about Nolan Jackson. Then wait thirty minutes for it to be processed. So in order for us to do that we will need you to take a seat in the waiting room"

"ain't no fucking way I'm about to stay seated when my bestfriend is nearly fighting for his life !" I yelled as a few others looked at us.

"Ma'am were g-"

"Amaris that's you" Derek cut her off as I nodded my head throwing the piece of paper on the floor.

"Can we see Nolan ? Is he okay ?"

"Calm down breathe" he said as I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground.

"I can't calm down ! I need to see Nolan right now"

"Well I ain't going to let you see him unless you calm your ass down and take a seat over there" he shook his head as I sighed in frustration going over to the seat.

"Tell me Derek is he okay?" I asked wiping the tears that never stopped falling.

"A little before you got here the doctor came out and said he just got out of surgery. He pulled through fine but it's going to take a while before we can actually see him "

"I don't K-know what I was going to do without Nolan man" I said putting my head in the palm of my hands. "Who the Fuck shot at him"

"as of right now we don't know."

"Where the hell did y'all go" I lifted my head up mean mugging him.

"Boss man called us in and Nolan ain't wanna go because some shit went down the other day. But that's nothing we about to get into." He eyed me. "We left after our little meeting and as soon as we got in the car and pulled off we got hit"

"Why aren't you shot anywhere ?" I asked looking over his body. But only a few cuts were visible.

"I was on the drivers side and Nolan was on the passengers." He shook his head "Nolan like My brother so whoever did this shit ain't sleeping tonight."

"I need to see Nolan " I mumbled

"What's with y'all ?"

"What do you mean ?" I asked as I lay my head back against the wall.

"He likes you and you like him why not make the shit official. It isn't that hard"

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You ever get jealous when he around other girls ?" He chuckled I'm guessing trying to lighten the mood.

"yeah a little but none of that really matters."

"Maybe you should tell him how you feel when the doctors let us see him. I'll let you go in first"

"He already knows How I feels" I said