Chapter 11.

Nolan.

"Look I'm not tryna' here allat' bullshit right now tamira" I said as she put whatever was in her hands down on my kitchen counter.

"well you need to here this shit because I'm pregnant. and you the only nigga I've slept with in the past month"

"We ain't never fuck so that there is not my baby. " I looked at her "so get the hell out my house with your false accusations"

"you ain't nothing but every other drug dealer out in these streets. Denying your unborn nigga when this baby come out you going to take care of it."

"I don't take care of shit that ain't mines"

"this shit is yours and if you ain't taking care of it I'm aborting it"

"do whatever the hell you gotta do. But Until I see some papers saying that ima part of what you got going on over there don't show up at my house no more."

"and what about rent ?"

"Don't worry Ima send your rent money. now get the Fuck out" I pointed at my door and she stood up and left.

looking at the the pregnancy stick she left on my counter I picked it up and threw in the garbage. as soon as I was done with that my phone went off in my back pocket.

"Nolan here."

"nigga stop answering the fucking phone like that. the shit don't stick"

"if you don't like it don't call my phone." I laughed.

"anyways shit just went down at the trap, long story short a couple of young niggas was sent over here to check the shit We was selling out."

"and what that got to do with me ? I ain't sign up to work everyday"

"just bring your Bitch ass down here everybody expected to come down to this shit"

"Fuck up"

"bet"

Hanging up the phone I put it back in my pockets and grabbed my car keys off the couch.

once I got in the car I pulled out my drive way turning down on Amaris street just to see if she was home or outside so I could talk to her about this whole tamira situation.

it wasn't no sign of her outside but I decided to just pull up in her driveway anyway.  getting out the car I made my way over to her front door and knocked on it a couple of times. She didn't answer it though.

"why the hell you at my front doorstep?. Who you looking for"

"Amaris there ?"

"Who" he asked again.

"Amaris is she there ?"

"Oh that termite Pussy hoe. Yeah she her but your ass ain't talking to her or getting near her. I'll fuck your shit up boy"

"look man that ain't no w-"

"Nolan ?" Amaris peeked her head through the door as her dad slammed it in my face.

I knocked again and this time he came back to the door with some liquor bottle in his hands throwing it back down his throat.

"I done told your ass to stop talking to termite hoe why the Fuck you ain't listening ?"

"nigga that's your fucking daughter. What type of shit is you on. I see and talk to anybody I want"

"well you can't see termite hoe anymore " he laughed as my fist connected to his mouth.