Chapter 37.

Nolan.

"What the fuck you mean she went out with Jermaine" I asked Derek as I sat down on the couch.

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulders "she just told me to tell you that she was going out with him"

"this bullshit, I don't want that nigga around her"

"Why? You don't even know dude "

"I know that him and Amaris a little to friendly with each other" I layed back on the couch as the front door was getting knocked on.

"So you calling Amaris a hoe" he asked as he walked over to the door.

"Nah, hell no. I'm just saying I don't trust him around her"

"But you trust her right ?" He opened the door ass Amaris limped inside causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah I do, it's just the other nigga I don't trust. I mean if you see a fine girl, and I mean she bad you going to want to get with her regardless of if she with somebody or not"

"True" he nodded closing the door.

I watched as Amaris stared at me and I laughed in my head keeping an serious face on the out.

"Shit" Derek laughed

"What ?" I asked turning my head.

"Nothing man" he pulled out his phone laughing even more.

"stupid" I chuckled.

"Yeah. While y'all figure whatever y'all got going on." He looked between me and Amaris "I'm heading out"

"Where your ass going" I asked as he was about to walk up the stairs.

"I'm taking Finna'BeMyBitch😁 out tonight."

"the Fuck ?" I laughed.

"Brenda from Mr.coffee" he explained and continued to walk up the stairs.

I shook my head and took my phone out realizing I had two text messages. Shaking my head at the first one I simply read it and stared at it.

Wife💜👫- so we're not talking to each other no more ? Really babe. That's how were going to start doing things.

- * ....... *

I chuckled lowly going over to the other message and read it lowly to myself.

Unknown number- thanks for the ride home. We should chill sometime.

-this Cristina ?

Unknown number- yeah, this is Nolan right ?

-yeah it is

Unknown number- so you down to chill Tommorow .

Saving her number In I glanced at Derek who was walking down the stairs and he coughed loudly before getting our attention.

"wish me luck my niggas." he said before heading towards the door.

"good luck,you look good." Amaris said.

"Thanks Amaris"Derek looked over himself smiling.

"Remember there's still police out there." She stated

"Nah, I'm staying low. We just going to the beach to chill and eat, it's dark out and nobody about to see my black ass. But thanks for looking out"

"No problem be safe"

"Make up" he said before leaving out.

I looked back at my phone and clicked on Cristina's name before standing up on my two feet.