Chapter 48.

Nolan.
2 weeks Later

"You got a visitor Nolan" The guard said as I hopped off my bed.

He opened the cell and I walked out standing in front of him as he put the cuffs on my hands.

We walked towards the visitor area and I already knew that Amaris came to see me. When he uncuffed me I shook my hands walking towards the table she was at.

She looked fine as hell and she was showing due to the pregnancy. She stood up as I reached my arms out for a hug.

I gently squeezed her kissing her neck noticing that it was bruised up. As we let go of the hug I sat on one side and she sat on the other causing a bunch of questions to roam my mind.

"How you been holding up" she asked pulling a few things out of her purse.

"I'm good how about you" I said as she passed me some chips a snicker bar and a plate full of spaghetti with a fork.

"I thought you might be hungry" she smiled. "But I've been holding up fine. The baby ain't really active yet"

"When your next appointment?" I opened the lid on the spaghetti sticking my fork inside.

"Sometime next week. How is Derek? I'll come visit him next time and bring him something"

"He's good. Him and Brenda are good." I said looking at her neck again "Are we good? You know relationship wise"

She shrugged her shoulders as I put a fork full of spaghetti in my mouth.

"What's this" I mocked her shrugging my shoulders as well. "It's either a yes or no"

"I've been seeing somebody else" she mumbled as I put another fork of spaghetti in my mouth.

"Who?"

"Jermaine" she mumbled again.

"With my baby inside of your stomach?" I twirled the fork around getting a little mad. " Do you know how disturbing that is Amaris?"

"Well I like him Nolan. You act like you haven't been fucking any other girls when you know we weren't broken up"

"Yeah your right" I put the fork down. "Accept you the one with the baby."

"That does not matter I-"

"It Fucking matters!" I yelled making her jump a bit. "You fell for me Amaris and yeah I fell for you to. You were my everything in the little time that we had. I loved you then and I still love you now. You confessed all the love you had for me and I finally made you mines. I finally took my best friend and made her my girlfriend. But you see that girl that confessed her love for me when I was in the hospital... that ain't you. I don't even know who you fucking is right now"

"Nolan you can't s-"

"Nah I don't want to hear shit else you got to say man. After all these times I asked you if you were feeling ol boy you lied to me. Told me I had nothing to worry about, oh y'all was just friends and friends only am I right?"

"Nolan I-"

"Am I right?" I yelled again.

"Yes your right. But I didn't know what to do. I was falling for him while I was in love with you. I didn't want to break your heart" she cried.

"Nah you ain't break it." I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean a hoe gon' be a hoe right? I ain't going to be able to change that"

"I'm not a hoe! You cheated on me to you can't say that" she wiped her eyes.