Chapter 40.

Derek.

"don't act like that baby"

"Derek if you don't get off my line with that gay shit."

"Aight, what you want Nolan. Why you cock blocking ?"

"I ain't cock blocking I'm bored as hell. Amaris on her bipolar shit and there's nothing to do here"

"go surprise her up at her job and fuck her for not behaving" I shrugged My shoulders looking at Brenda who was making her way back to the table.

"d-"

"call me later I gotta go" I quickly said hanging up then sliding my phone back in my pocket.

"Who was that ?" She sat down picking up her menu.

"Nolan" I did the same. "You was taking a shit or something ?"

"no what the hell ?"

"I mean y'all girls take to long in the bathroom I was just wondering"

"We pee ,we wipe, we check ourselfs in the mirror, beauty takes time it don't just happen"

"It happens for you" I grinned.

"You so corny" she blushed as the waitress came up to our table.

"Hi I'm Josline and I'll be your waiter for today. you guys ready to order ?"

"Uhm" Brenda paused looking up from her menu "I'll take my drink first because I'm still undecided."

"Okay, what drink would you like to order ?"

"a glass of water would be fine"

"I'll take the baby back ribs with the macaroni and cheese on the side. A plate of pasta with the crab legs." I smiled as Brenda shook her head laughing.

"the drink sir ?"

"y'all serve coffee at this time ?"

"No.. coffee is only in the morning. We have a sign right there" she pointed toward a sign and rolled her eyes.

"aight give me some coke. That's close enough to coffee" I shrugged as she nodded and walked away.

"you have problems" Brenda laughed picking up her phone off the table.

"me ? What about you. You ordered a glass of water with no food."

"I don't know what I want yet"

"Nah, you know what you want. You just afraid that it might be to much. I won't judge you, a girl got to eat to right ?" I paused "unless you Cristina and you just don't know when to stop"

"yeah, your right but your wrong. I'm not scared to order I'm just undecided" she laughed.

"Whatever let's you sleep at night" I looked her over before glancing up.

"Oh, I sleep at night very well. Don't be mad because you still didn't get none Derek" she reached up for my face smirking.

"unless you want to be bent over this table right now I suggest you leave the freaky talks for later" I smirked back as she rolled her eyes putting her hand down.

"Like I'd let you bend me over this table." She chuckled "as if"

"You wouldn't know what happened until you started screaming my name."

"You sound a little to sure of yourself"

"I'm not sure I'm positive" I licked over my lips. "your probably wetter then the ocean right now"