Chapter 22.

Amaris in the mm// ^^

Oh my god I love y'all so much. I seen that you all tried and that was basically enough for me. Y'all lucky I love y'all assess or else I wouldn't have 2 updates ready after y'all finish this one... Y'all enjoy n shit.

Nolan.

I flipped through the channels mentally getting aggravated to the fact that tamira was still in my hospital room.

"Goodmorning my nigga" Derek yelled walking into the room as I laughed.

I dapped him up as tamira looked up from her phone and smiled at him. He shook his head and sat on the opposite side looking up at the tv.

"I have to go Nolan but I'll be back later okay ?" She said before getting out of the chair and walking out the room.

"Why she was still here ?" Derek asked confused.

"I told her ass to leave but she wouldn't budge so I took myself to sleep."

"Sleep ? Nigga you should be worrying about Amaris. If anything I'm sure she was talking about her feelings and right then and there y'all made it official"

"I was thinking about her. She was the only person on my mind. Tamira out there hoeing around while she telling everybody that she pregnant with my baby. The shit ain't mines"

"What if it is yours ?"

"it can't be. I only fucked once and that was a mistake plus I had two condoms on to secure the perimeter"

"nigga you dumb as fuck" he laughed out loud as I stared at him.

"Amaris ain't got no phone so I can't call her. I need you to bring her here. If she ain't at the house then she at the library if she ain't there I'm a hundred percent sure she went to her dad house"

"Alright we will handle that Amaris situation later because that can wait." He gave me the two thumbs up "but now I have to tell you that I know who shot at us yesterday"

"Who ?" I asked.

"Some guy named Chris. Buddy of mines said he used to deal with the guy."

"Chris ?"

"Yeah you know him ?"

"Nah, but I would like to see a picture because Amaris knows of a Chris"

"aight I'll see what I can do and then I'll go check round your house and the library to see if I could find her"

"Her house is like right around the corner from mines. So if you can't find it just look through my phone I wrote her address on there one day"

"I got you"

"Yeah alright" I said as he dapped me up before leaving.

Moments later My doctor came in the room and helped me off the bed so I could go use the bathroom. When I was finished I went back to laying down as he started writing shit down on his little piece of paper.

"You've made progress in a day that's good. " he said as I nodded my head.

"When can I get out of here ?" I asked thinking back to Amaris and how pissed she was when she left.

"Just in a couple of more days. Progress takes time you know." he chuckled. "You got shot four times. Twice in the arm one in your back and one grazed your thigh. Your lucky to even be alive." He said before walking out

I looked at the tv before turning it off and throwing the remote across the room. This shit was fucked up.

Amaris.