Chapter 35.

Amaris.

"I want you" Nolan mumbled against my neck as my heart sanked down in my chest.

He only came over here to pick me up and head back to his place to grab a couple clothes so we could be on our way. but once we made it back to his house one thing led to another. I got mad because it just wasn't right seeing him run away from the feds knowing he didn't even do anything wrong. He was just being accused.

"I'm you-yours" I mumbled back as a grin sneaked it's way on my face.

gently but slowly he slid my panties to the side and massaged me with his tounge.

"N-Nolan p-please" I moaned aloud as he brought his thumb to my clit rubbing over it in a circular motion.

He then inserted a finger in going in and out as his tounge still played a part. Not being able to take it my legs shaked uncontrollably as I released on his tounge and watched him lick it up.

"you getting sweeter everyday" he whispered bringing his lips to mines while rubbing on my breast.

"mhmm" I moaned

I watched as he brought his boxers to the floor and gasped backing up on the bed. He chuckled pulling my feet back down and hovered over me.

"Nolan that thing is not going to fit inside of me" I said.

"You trust me right ?" He asked.

"Yes I trust you."

"then just relax okay ?. I promise it's just going to hurt a little bit"

"O-okay"

I felt him at my entrance as I bit down hard on my lip nervous to the max.

"tell me if you want me to stop" he said and I nodded as he began to slide the tip of him in.

I groaned in pain as I shut my eyes close tightly now and put my face in the crook of his neck. I didn't want him to think I didn't want this when honestly I've been craving for it.

"You good?" He asked as I nodded slowly.

He eased half of him in me and began to push in and out as I silently cried. It hurt like a Bitch.

"Amaris I'll stop if I'm hurt-"

"Baby just keep going" I mumbled.

Putting his whole size inside me I opened my mouth as nothing came out. I threw my head back on the pillow as the pain inside me turned into pure pleasure.

"you so fucking tight damn" he groaned against me as he pounded into me.

"fu-fuuck Nolan" I yelled rolling my eyes to the back of my head. I was on cloud nine.

"who Pussy ?" He asked slowing down.

"Nolan s-stop it's m-mines" I barley could say.

"Who's?" He asked going even slower

"Yours baby" I moaned as he thrusted in me.

"Right the-there!. Oh my god!" I moaned loudly as he hit a spot in me repeatedly. "B-baby don't stop I'm about to cum"

"What's my name?" He slowly brought his face down to mines entering his tounge into my mouth.

"Nola-Nolan" I said as he went harder.

"Amaris what's My fucking name" he gritted.

"Nigga I don't fucking know. If it ain't Nolan th-"

He cut me off while lifting my leg up and going harder and slower each thrust as I yelled out.

"Daddyyyy!" I moaned "f-Fuck"