Chapter 8.

Amaris.

Morning.

I woke up realizing that I was the only one on the bed. Nolan probably left and thought he would be back before I had the chance to find out.

Making my way to the shower I took my clothes off adjusting to the hot water that began to pour down in the tub.

It was an hour before I got done so I took a pair of his boxers and threw them on along with his gym shorts and an oversized black shirt.

I made my way downstairs with my regular clothes in my hand and got a bag for it while the door slightly opened and closed quietly.

"damn you scared me. I ain't think you was going to be awake before I got back with the food."

I nodded my head as he placed a Denny's bag on top of the counter making his way to the sink.

"you hungry right ?"

I tied the bag that was in my hands and sat at the kitchen table waiting for him to take the food out the bag.

"Oh I'm getting the silent treatment" he frowned as he looked at me "I guess I deserve that shit right ? For thinking I could put you out my house"

Taking the bag off of the counter he put it on the kitchen table where he began to take stuff out and lay them out in the open.

"well don't talk because I just want you to listen."

I grabbed one of the plates putting as much pancakes on it as possible as I listened to what he was about to say.

"I say fucked up shit and you out of all people know that. So I don't want you to be mad even though you have the right to. You know I love you and wouldn't ever try to hurt your feelings in any type o-"

"You hurt my feelings last night... How you going to kick me out and then take someone else's word over mines ? "

"Why we still on tamira. I'm trying to move past her"

"We still on this Bitch because you not seeing what's right there in front of you. Your seeing what you want to see. You want to believe she's innocent but she ain't"

"you really tripping. Seriously what's up ? Tamira is asking for money because she needs it she ain't got no job she got bills obviously you wouldn't understand"

"the only bills she use your money on is expensive shit she already have money for." I said annoyed that I wasn't getting through his head.

"you jealous of her or something ? You want some of this money to. Because you could just ask"

"Man fuck you ! You ever here me asking you for money and shit. Remember you wanted me move up in here aight I don't and nor will I ever ask you for anything if you want to react to it like this"

as pissed as I was I through my plate of pancakes on the floor and left through the front door.

When I reached the front of the corner store I decided to just get a box of cereal and a gallon of milk to eat for breakfast.

"you just be everywhea' " I heard a familiar voice say as I reached out for the frosted flakes.

"or maybe you just following me" I mean mugged him as I grabbed the cereal turning to leave.

After getting the milk I got in line behind a few people waiting to pay so I could get home and eat.

There was only two cash registers opened when they had five with no one working it. That's what pissed me off more. People got places to go and they doing shit like that.