Chapter 20.

Kinda Boring so bare with me Lol.

Nolan.

I stepped out the shower as my phone started ringing. Looking at it for a second I let it go to voicemail and started putting my clothes on.

when it started ringing again I jumped over the bed and took it off the dresser to answer it.

"nigga why your ass ain't pick up the first time ?"

"I was in the shower. What you want though ?"

"It's actually kinda funny because Lorenzo want us in his office in less then an hour"

"I'm good where I'm at" I shook my head.

"We have to go man stop being a Pussy"

"I don't have to go no where. Like you said we don't got shit to do with Lorenzo business so I'm staying home"

"We don't even know if he know Kelly alive or not."

"So ?"

"So we can't be acting weird and shit just because he called us in. We also can't be acting like Pussy's"

"I'm stayin-"

"We taking your car or mines because I'm on your porch"

"Yours, and your ass could stay outside for a couple of more minutes since I wasn't planning on going" I said before hanging up and putting my phone back down on the dresser.

Lifting myself off the bed I went to my other drawer and grabbed one of my room keys and went down the hall way.

I unlocked Amaris door and quietly went inside as she slept wall tossing and turning.

I gently tapped her shoulder as she mumbled something before waking up. I smiled as she rolled her eyes and closed her eyes.

"I'm going out with Derek I just thought you should know"

"okay" she yawned as she fanned me away.

"See you later" I said before kissing her cheek and leaving the room.

-

"damn" I said as I patted down my pocket.

"what the hell you been smoking ?" Derek asked as the car came to a stop.

"I left my phone back at the house we gon' have to go back"

"Nigga we already here, ain't no way I'm turning back without gas money" he shook his head getting out the car.

"sound like a Bitch" I laughed exiting the car as well.

"Look like a Pussy" he chuckled as we walked towards the main door.

Once we got inside we went straight to Lorenzo's office and waited for him to say come in as I knocked on the door.

When he did me and Derek went in and took a seat on one of his couches as he stared at us and then back at the man who was beside his door.

"my money where the shit at ?" He snapped looking at me.

"what you know about Kelly still being alive " I stood up as he shook his head in confusion.

"My nephew is dead"

"Correction he undead. I saw the nigga at the house when we was supposed to take all em' niggas out" Derek said.

"Yeah so we left the money and got out because shit wasn't right"

"Kelly ?" He mumbled. "There's a drop on third and fourth ave get there. Y'all dismissed"