Chapter 49.

Derek.

"Wassup" I walked into the visitors room spotting Amaris with a cup in her hands.

"Hey Derek" she stood up embracing me in a hug before handing me the coffee.

"You a real one" I laughed sipping the coffee. "Brenda make this?"

"Yeah. I went over to mr.coffee and she recognized me from Nolan. I told her I was coming to visit you and she told me to give you this."

"Shit" I spit the coffee out back into the cup wiping my mouth.

"What's wrong with it?" She asked as I chuckled to myself.

"Brenda found out that I was fucking some other hoe. She didn't tell me she found out either. She brought me coffee and it had me shitting every 5 minutes."

"Shit sorry." She took the cup of coffee cursing underneath her breath.

"It's straight. I guess I deserve it right?" I leaned back in my chair wondering why she came to visit me.

"A lot of people deserve a lot of things to happen to them, but that doesn't mean it has to. Understand?"

"Yeah I get what you saying." I rubbed over my chin. "It's kinda shockin' to see ya ass here though. Most likely it would be Nolan in this chair talking to you right now."

"So he didn't tell you?" She sighed a quick sigh of relief.

"Tell me what?" I squinted my eyes a bit trying to read her. She was sad and confused at the most.

"That im pregnant. Yay" she tried her best to make it sound excited but it actually sounded dull.

"Is the baby his?" I asked even though I already knew.

"Of course." She said loudly.

"So wassup? Why you really here visiting me."

"Nolan blocked me on his visitors list because we got into a little argument a few days back. He claims that he doesn't know me and that I'm a stranger to him."

"What was the argument about?" I asked knowing that we probably only had 5 minutes left to talk.

"7 more minutes" an officer called out. I was somewhat close.

"It was about me having sex with a guy while I had the baby in me." She looked down as I shook my head.

"Who was the nigga Amaris?"

"Jermaine. Nolan knew that I was feeling him but i wouldn't let myself believe I was."

"That's honestly fucked up. My G aint deserve no shit like that. I thought you had love for him?" I raised my eyebrow obviously disappointed, not only in her but Nolan too.

"I did, and I still do but I have feelings for another guy and I'm stuck. I promised this guy I wouldn't have him looking stupid and I'm willing to own up to that. Besides, Nolan hates me right now"

"4 more minutes! Rap it up inmates."

"You don't think you made Nolan look stupid? You don't think you hurt a nigga feelings? Acted liked you loved my dawg when all you wanted was to play him." I pushed back from my chair. To say I was upset was an understatement. "Nigga must be fucked up right now. He obviously ain't sleeping either knowing that his child Finna be born and he not even going to be there to see. He's messed up right now and you've made it worse. Why would you even let it get that far?"