Captive ghoul (part 1)

The White Eyed Killer has been finally captured after its monthly rampage for three years. Killing 325 people and nearly 100 ghoul investigators during that time. No information was given to us by the CCG about the ghoul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

File: Ghoul 3505

Alias: White Eyed Killer
Rated: SS
Affiliation: Uknown
Kagune type: Rinkaku
Relations:Uknown
Age:15 1/2
Height: 5.4ft
Note: Only kills once or twice a month. Odd eye color when it changes.
~~~~~~~~~

(A/n: This is when Arima is 19)

-3rd pov-

"The ghoul 3505 is right here, sir. Are you sure you want to go in there the last investigator that went in there lost a few of his finger in there?" A guard said walking with Fujishige Iba.

"If this ghoul was able to kill almost a 100 investigators. Most of them being rank 1 and first class than I'll be damned." Iba said.

"This ghoul could be almost a rated as a SSS ghoul. I recommend that you should see through the one way glass before entering the cell, Iba-san." He pleaded as they walk through a long hallway.

"Alright. So what does he even do in that cell alone when there is nothing to kill?"

"Hmm...Sir., 3505 is a she and she does nothing but stares at the one way glass as if she could see whoever's there."

"Can I asked who brought her in?"

"That would be....second ranked investigator Arima, sir."

"Hmm..... For a rank two investigator, he was able to capture a SS rated ghoul...impressive.. Why did he let her live instead of killing her?."

"He said when he confronted her, the iris was a different color than a normal ghouls when they want to fight."

"What color?"

"White, sir.... Here we are..."

The guard open a reinforced metal door. Iba gripped his quinque case as the metal door open to a room. The lights flick on, only to reveal a chair and a big window on the left side of the room. Another light switch was turned on where the window was showing a short black haired girl with her legs hugged up against her chest, sitting at the left side of the cell where the glass was.

"She doesn't look dangerous but then again looks can be deceiving." Iba said.

The white eyed killer looked up, turning her head slowly to the glass. Only to stare at the humans until getting up, walking to the middle of the room facing the glass. Looking at the ghoul, she looked more like a boy than a girl, with her hair parted on the right, letting the left side of her hair cover that side's eye. The exposed eye was a dark brown.

Iba continued to have a grip on the case until she walk toward to glass. Fogging up the glass to write only this. 'Hello, ghoul investigator'

"What the hell?.." Iba said losing his shit.

"That the first time she has ever done that." The guard was frightened.

Iba took a deep breath and asked, "is it possible to speak to her without going in the cell?"

The guard nodded and turned on a two way speaker.

"You are the white eyed killer are you." He asked to the ghoul.

"That is correct." Her voice was soft as she spoke.

"How did you know that we are here?"