Wolves and Aogiri Tree

^15th ward^
December 12; 1:24 pm
-Wolf's pov-

"Sir, a few of Aogiri Tree groups has be spotted coming from the 11th ward causing havoc within the doves buildings from the 13th, 10th and 9th wards and had just started to invade the 12th ward." I heard from one of my troops.

"What happened to the others that was with you..." I asked, slightly confusing them. "There was 10 of you but now there's only 6 of you... What happened?" I turned to them awaiting an answer.

"It was one of the Aogiri executives. White hair, red eyes and looked Chinese." Another answered. "He had killed 3 and wounded the other."

"...Tatara... He was apart of a Chinese group in China. Until the CCG was involved and that group has forever been put a end to." Puzzle spoke as he entered the room with his nephew.

"You guys are dismissed get some rest. Until you guy is up on his feet with out pain you can return to your duty. For now another group will take over your watch." I informed them as they nodded and left the room. "What is it, Puzzle?"

"Going to do anything about Aogiri tree?" He asked removing his mask.

"Not unless they start to invaded our wards. I'm sure Mary can handle to small invasion by herself."

"If not?" Puzzle questioned.

I grinned under my mask and replied that 'we'll have our fun.' Shade was sitting on a wooden crate as he listen to us talk.

"Shade, how's the one-eyed ghoul?" I asked.

He tilted his head and hummed, "Well but he has little to no control over his kagune or his hungry after consuming flesh from a living human." His jacket fluttered has he jumped down from he crate. "Yomo-san had started to take an interest in him."

".....Hmm.... Shade, has one of your men been rebelling a bit against you?" I asked shifting my head towards a window seeing the sun almost rising.

"Yes, Wolf. Lee is becoming a problem. He's unable to corporate with the others." Shade explained.

"Hehe... A lone dog." Puzzle laughed.

I looked at him with a cold glare before speaking, "If he doesn't change his attitude, you're allowed to punish him but not to death alright."

"Got it.. Uncle, I'll be heading home now got to visit a friend." Shade says before leaving the room.

There was a long silence till Puzzle said something. "Our family changed hasn't?"

"Yeah... But we always pull through for each other even if we lost a lot of them that day."
~~~~~~~~
-Kiyoko's pov-

"Hey Kiyoko, so your heading back to the 8th ward after this is that right." Kaneki asked.

"Yep and I was wondering what happened to your wallet?" I asked noticing that he was looking frantically for it.

"Yeah but I think someone I had bumped into last night must have stolen it." He replies giving up on it and heading down to the shop.

I sighed and walked to the window, looking at the humans out there playing, hanging out with friends and family. 'I wonder how long the tension will last here?' I thought to myself, leaning my head against the glass.

Heading down, I saw Kaneki getting slightly tensed by a young male with golden hair and a small black spot on top. Apparently, it was anything too bad since he calm down a bit when the blond held out a book in front of him, say that it was 'amazing'.

Continuing to serve the other customers that were here. I could overhear their conversation.

-Kaneki's pov-

"Oi Kaneki, who's that?" Hide asked leaning in towards me.

"That Kiyoko but she's moving out of the 20th ward today to.. see her brother I think." I said thinking for a reason why.

"Oh is that right... But tell me does she has a boyfriend?"  He asked in curiosity.

"Yeah I think so. I heard Touka talking with her about a guy."

Hide pouted before saying he had leave. Soon after a guy my age came in. He had short light grey hair and red blood eyes and wore an opened white jacket with the inside black, a white shirt and a grey scarf and black jeans with boots. A small dream catcher hanged around his neck as well.

"Oi Kiyoko, you done here?" He asked walking me.

"Almost, I be right back cause I've got to change." Kiyoko replies as she heads back upstairs.

He seems to have noticed me when he looked at me. "You must be the new guy that Kiyoko has been talking about. The one-eyed ghoul." He grinned and introduced himself, "You can call me, Kiyoshi, I'm Kiyoko's twin brother."

"Ken Kaneki. So you're known as the other 'Ripper'?" I asked.

"Yep. Oi Kiyoko, have you seen Shade anywhere because I need to give him something." Kiyoshi asked his sister when the door opened.

"Nope, but you can call him to meet up with you." Kiyoko replied. "Oh Kaneki, tell Touka I'll see her when I can."

"Alright. Bye, Kiyoko-chan." I said, wave to her as she left with Kiyoshi.

~~~~~~
-Shade's pov-

"Damn, why does canned coffee more bitter than freshly made coffee?" I muttered to myself. ".. Should probably ask Kiyoko to make one next time."

Getting up from the step I was sitting on. I walked past two guy-scratch that- a gay and a buff guy. Stopping slowly, I realized who they were.

'Shit... The 13th ward's Jason and the clown, Nico.' I froze for a second before pulling out my phone and speed walk away from them. I clicked on one of my recent calls and waited for an answer.

"Puppet may speak."

"Shut it, Jason's here in the 20th ward. And I think Aogiri's here as well."

"Seriously, damn it didn't take them that long.. I'll inform Naosuke-san and Berserker."

"Alright, I'll tell the others." I said, ending the call. 'Why did it come to this?'