The Rebellious Rabbit

Four years later {fucking hate dates}
August 15

-Naosuke's pov-

"So Ayato up and left?" Kiyoko repeats. It had been only a few week since he had rebelled and left Anteiku's safety. Touka nor Yoshimura-san didn't really understand Ayato's motive for leaving.

"I don't understand why that idiot would do that." Touka mutters as she cleans a dirty cup. Tracing the top of my empty coffee mug, I knocked on the table, showing Touka a note.

'Touka-chan, it a part of life. Things snap inside a people every day making them do things they may or may not regret doing.'

"Besides you can't control him even though he's your younger brother. He has his path and you have your own." Kiyoshi adds as he did his homework.

'Don't worry, Touka-chan. If I see him I'll make sure he doesn't get into any trouble with the other white eyed ghouls.' I wrote. 'Kiyoshi, Kiyoko, its time to go now.'

"Coming Naosuke-san." The both said gathering their stuff and thanking Touka for he food.
~~~~~~~~
^8th ward^

"Finally done. *yawn* You done Kiyoko?" I heard Kiyoshi ask his sister.

"Almost just have to finish the question." Kiyoko replied, finishing her work. "Good night, Naosuke." I turned to see the two of them at my door in their pjs. I held my hand out and smiled. The bandages that were normal on my face were gone since I wasn't in public. After they headed to bed I returned to my desk that was neatly clean and had a single notebook of poetry.

(In the comments write what you think is Naosuke's occupation is.)

'Probably should head to sleep.' I thought to myself before my phone had rang from within my hunt suit. It was a text message from Berserker. 'I think my men found a friend of yours.' I groaned and put on my suit and mask. Quickly headed to the 14th ward.
~~~~~~~~
^14th ward^
1:24 am

I stood on a roof watching as cars moved and lights shine with the exception of loud noise from people down there that I would normally hate. "Slender." I heard knowing who it was before I turned.

Berserker stood behind me with Ayato unconscious as he held the back of his collar. "I believe this is your problem." He said dropping Ayato. "Tell him that he should be careful who he fights or next time I'll kill him." Then Berserker left the roof. I sighed heavily and lightly slapped Ayato's face to wake him up.

"Na-naosuke? H-How? W-what the hell are you here?" Ayato asked, sitting up.

'Why are you in 14th ward? This is 'The Savages' ward.' I showed him with a emoji on it. 😠

"I was only claim some hunting ground.!" Ayato snapped. Having that response thrown at me, I frown and slapped him hard on the cheek.

'You don't disrespect me like that got it.' I took a breath before looking at him again. Ayato held his cheek as he waited for me to say something. 'Listen to me because I'll only tell you once.'

He nodded. 'Wards 12, 14, 15 and 8 are controlled by white eyed ghouls. We sometimes aren't that lenient to ghouls who hunt in our wards especially when they attack our troops.'

Once he understood I left him with the notes I wrote. Not wanting to know why he left Antieku in the first place. All I really wanted to do was sleep and forget Ayato disrespecting me.

******************

kiyoko: Slendy got mad.

Kiyoshi: What do you expect. Ayato-kun yelled at him.

Kiyoko: True anyway next part is 'The Start'.

Kiyoshi: Now the timeline for Tokyo Ghoul will begin.

Beserker: Please know that there may not be a lot of parts for it.