A Fight for Revenge

-Uta's pov-

When I heard Renji's voice I knew that he wasn't going to stopped easily. But yet I was preoccupied with a different investigator other than Hirako. I could hear Arima tell him to back off for now.

"Hirako, you're in the way. Stand by until further instructions."

Renji-Kun continued to yell Arima's name over and over until he said something different. "I... will never forgive you!!! Till the day you die!" Renji says shooting his kagune crystals at him.

Arima held his black sparring sword downwards as the crystals flew at him. The sword liquified and form a shield at where the blade was. The crystals were instantly evaded by the shield.

"He endured Yomo's kagune!!" Kado says. "Uta-san, that Arima is really dangerous!"

We watched as the shield dissolved and reformed the blade that was once their. "... I've seen it before. That kagune.... Revenge, huh?" Arima says opening his quinque case he had in his hand.

The quinque looked like some sort of electrical conductor. Bolts of electricity that were shot at Renji were easily evaded as he ran around. But shockingly as he was about to jump at Arima, his partner slashed his quinque across Renji's chest.

"He's better than I imagined." I said as Renji fell to the ground.

I heard Renji groan in pain as he tried his best to get up. "Arima. Give her back... Give my sister back..!!" He yelled.

Then a suddenly a someone had dropped in front of Yomo. He wore a long black cape and a hat as well. The fight between him and Arima was short and he had taken Renji with him and left.

"Who on earth was that ghoul?!" Kado says.

I replied with, "I don't know, but he appears to be an alley... We're retreating."

¿¿¿_______¿¿¿
-Berserker's pov-

"Seems that their leaving now." I said, turing around until I heard her yell.

"Uta!" She yelled, standing up. Her kagune was slowly emerging from her back. I turned around quickly, see that No Face was holding on to his shoulder. "Shit, give me that mask!" I said.

She handed me a black mask and adjusted her own. Then the two of us jumped off the building and hurried to where they were.

???————???

-Uta's pov-

'Ahh, shit!' I backed off a bit from Hirako, gripping the wound on my shoulder.

"No Face!" I heard.

"What the... Wait a second, that's-that's the white eyed killer!" An investigator said.

I turned to see a tall male wearing all black besides him was a girl wearing a black cat mask and a oversized long grey coat. The girl's kagune was a ukuka; it was shaped as a flame but patterned as a butterfly and was red and black.

"Beautiful night isn't, Kishou Arima?" The male asked. "Minx, go now."

She quickly ran to me while evading attacks from the doves and killing some of them. But Hikako and her was a different story since he kept trying to slash his sword at her. She manage to get pass him and give me a hug.

"Uta.." She said quietly.

"Minx, go with them I'll handle them." The guy said.