Cochlea Raid

^23rd ward^
February 20th; 8:59 pm
-Slendy's pov-

"Slendy, Aogiri has broke in." Kiyoshi said, as he and he's sister squatted on the ledge of the roof that had a good view of Cochlea.

"Shall we have our fun?" Kiyoko asked.

Both looked back at me. I nodded allowing Kiyoshi to tell the other its go time.

"Are we after something or no?" Kiyoko asked.

'No, only to see who they are after.' I wrote. 'You know the plan?'

"Yeah, don't attract attention and have no casualties of our men." She said standing up.

I smiled and patted her head. "Naosuke-san, they're ready." Kiyoshi said.

"Good, we're going now."
~~~~~

"Holy molly, Aogiri fucked up this place.." Kiyoshi said landing on the metal railing with his sister on the other.

I stood on platform, looking at the bloodily corpses. My gaze shifted towards a white haired male with red eyes who had walked into my line of vision.

"Slender man.. It's been awhile since we last saw each other." He said.

'Tatara, working with another group I see. Impressive, let's hope this time they don't die so fast.' I snapped my fingers signaling Kiyoshi and Kiyoko to take the squad with them down the facility.

They of course obeyed and jumped down. Tatara just watched as they headed down, then turned his sites to me.

"So I'm guessing that you are here for something." Tatara said. "The Big Bad Wolf is only yanking you away from revenge isn't he?"

'Tatara.. Wolf likes taking his time with revenge..' I wrote then used the back of the paper to continue my sentence. 'And I hold back just fine on my own. Wolf on the other hand needs me to stop him.'

I turned on my heels and walked down the steps. My hands were buried in my pockets as I continued to see dead corpse of ghouls and humans. So far there has only been a few times for me to kill them with my kagune. I came to stop after seeing Kiyoshi watching two ghouls fight a white haired investigator with a scythe.

"What do you want to do, Slendy?" He asked as I stood behind him. "Those ghouls are artificial."

I looked at them as the boy kept throwing knives at the black haired ghoul. I patted his shoulder then jumped down behind the white haired boy. The boy's shirt was opened revealing a black tank top and knives strapped to his white shirt. There were stitches on his neck to his right hand, on his lips and bottom eye lid. He had red eyes and had red hair clips attached to the left side of his hair.

"Huh? What do we have here? A faceless man." The boy said, turning towards me. "Don't worry mister I'll play with you after I'm done with them."

Before he was able to continue, I grabbed his main weapon and purposely missed him with my kagune. He looked at me then threw his knives. I just endured them since they weren't going to do any real damage to me. Five had hit me in the arm, the chest and my leg. I looked down at the knives and brushed them offed. The boy looked at me in surprise before smiling.

"Huh.. Aren't you a strange one. Now I want to play with you even more." He said, playfully before running at me with his knives to probably get back his quinque from me. I blocked his attacks without the use of my kagune. "Come on mister die for me."

I sighed deeply and punched him in the stomach and threw his quinque across the room. He coughed as he held his stomach, watching me pass him to the ghouls he was fighting. I saw that the other girl in white was with the wounded one. I knelt down next to them and held a hand out. Looking at both of them I could definitely tell they were both twins beside the hair color.  

"Ahh!!... Uff.." A grunt was heard from behind.

"Slendy, I thought I was suppose to be the reckless one, not you." Kiyoshi joked as he dropped in front of me.

'Even if you weren't with me, I could still have killed him or wounded him with out any effort.' Looking up at him then took the black haired girl from her sister.

"So what's your names?" Kiyoshi asked.

"...Shiro.. My sister's Kuro." She said.

"Shiro?.. Kuro?... meaning of black and white.." Kiyoshi said, "hm.. You don't have to worry about him, Shiro-chan. Let's get out of here."

"Rei's still alive though." She said, turning to the knocked out boy.

"Hmm.. Don't worry about him. You'll have a shot next time." Kiyoshi patted her shoulder. "If you try to kill him. You'll probably be stuck here when the doves release the CRC gas... So let's go."

"S-shiro,.. let's go." Kuro said in pain, looking at her. Shiro looked back at the boy before nodding and following us out to where the main stairs were. As we were at the C Rated floor a alarm sounded started and has started to pour out of vents.

"CRC gas.. Oh Slendy, sis and the others already evacuated." Kiyoshi said, "...Huh?.. Oi isn't that eyepatch's scent?"

I stopped and took a whiff. Through the gas I was able to smell his scent. I nodded and handed Kuro to him. 'Take them. We'll meet at the place.'

"Got it... Come on, Shiro." He said as he continued up the stairs. I jumped off the stairs, falling to the last floor of the facility.