Unsuspected Mission

[Pic of Yuuma. Up top]

^4th ward^
-3rd pov-

"That investigator must be up to something, don't you think." No Face said, grinning.

"Don't get a head of yourself, Uta-san... Q, if you see him again keep an eye on him but don't attack him. Got it?" Wolf said to the teal headed ghoul.

Q nodded in reply and started to head out. That was until Puzzle spoke, "Don't forget to a mask as well, Q."

"Yes, sir." Q replied, bowing towards him and Wolf. Silence had stood between the ghouls once Q left. During it, Uta had taken off his mask, watching the now distant wolf and Puzzle.

"Why so distant, Wolf-san?" He asked.

Wolf didn't answer and walked back to the window he had looked out of. A deep sigh soon came out as he turned back to Uta.

"Lower your kills on the doves for now, Uta-kun. I don't want the 4th ward to be swarming with them but you can still play with them if you like." He said walking out of the building with Puzzle right behind him, leaving the blonde pierced ghoul behind confused on what he meant by that.

~~~~~~~~~
^1st ward; Yuuma's room^
-Yuuma's pov-
4:45 am

Knock–knock—knock

"Yuuma-kuunn.... Wake up or else a ghoul is going to eat me."

I gave up on trying to ignore the knocks at my door and trying to continue with sleeping. This was one thing I couldn't get use to. Getting out of my warm, comfy bed, I opened the door. On the other side was my roommate, Isami Kanda, who had on a smile. Arima had said if I accepted the offer that I would be living with a roommate.

Isami Kanda is a 5.2 ft, 15 year old girl with short curly brown hair that reaches to her shoulders with black eyes. The bangs are held away from her face by white flowers hair clips. The clothes she is wearing was a frizzy skirt with knee high candy socks and dress shoes, along with a dress shirt; half was black and white stripes, the other side was grey with pink dots and a black bow tie.She is cheerful but also pain for me on our days off. But I have to admit that her size can make anyone lose their guard.

The only thing that bothered me about her is that she wakes me up early in the morning. But it's better than being confined in a dark room, wait for food or death to come. I yawned, rubbing my neck as I passed her to get to the bathroom.

"So Yuuma-chan still on the mission on Massacre?"

I nodded as I brushed my teeth. I looked at my reflection for a while before spitting into the sink.

"Did you hear there's a new rookie coming?"

I 'hmm' at her as I looked at her in confusion through the mirror. Isami sighed with a smile, then explained.

"His name is Take Hirako. From what I know he's Arima-san's new partner."

"Well now I'm wondering how long he'll last with Arima-san?"

We both snickered at on the thought of it. Kanda had soon walked off to the kitchen while saying.

"Only one way to find out."

I finished up in the bathroom and headed back to my room. I had worn a blue sweatshirt with basketball shorts for pj's. I quickly changed into my work clothes but I held my trench coat.