Today's a Bloody Day... Isn't?

-Yuuma's pov-
5:15pm

'Bloody Mary..... Damn, seems that more people are just want to crash this party.... or is this his doing?.... I may never know till the end of the party.' I thought as I entered the house.

"I'm home, Isami." I said, taking off my coat and hanging it on the coat rack.

"Oh good. I wanted you to try something I'm making now. It's tempura." Isami said.

She pocked her head out from the side of the kitchen's entrance. Right now in my current state, all I was think about was healing my arm faster than eating more food that makes me weak as a normal human.

"No thanks. I got something else to eat, Isami. Maybe another time." I said, giving her a small smile as I showed her the package Arima had given me.

"Oh....Alright then..." She looked down after hearing me say that.

"Don't give me that face, Isami..... Oh and whatever you do don't disturb me while I'm in my room for the rest of the day." I said before heading to my room.

Isami watched in concern as I shut my door close. I took a deep breath and looked down at the package Arima had given me. 'I'll never truly understand you, along with anyone else but yourself, Kishou Arima.' I sat down at my desk and opened the package.

I swallowed and took the giant piece of flesh and one of my quinque knives. Cutting up the piece of flesh and wrapped up the piece that i wasn't going t eat and placed it in a cooler in my closet. 'Damn cutting these piece would have been faster if i don't have this stupid cast on.'

Feeling the sweet feeling that I haven't felt in awhile, I ripped a chunk of it off.
~~~~~~~~~~
^4th ward^
-Itori's pov-

"Hey U-chan have you heard of the ghoul named Bloody Mary?" I asked him.

"What about her?"

"I recently got info that she and another had started to get more attention from the doves."

He looked at me, waiting for me to get to the point of my explanation. "They said that those two ghouls remind them of White Eyed Killer."

That seemed to catch his attention.

"Oh really, in what way?"

"Their kangune's iris are white. And also a few days after Taiga's capture; Bloody Mary and Berserker started a killing spree in their wards. The 12th and 14th ward to exact." I said.

Asa, who was sitting nearby as she was drinking blood had a forgetful face. "Itori-chan, you are going to have to tell who is in which ward." She said.

"Mary's in the 12th ward and Berserker's in the 14th ward." I replied.

"I wonder if they know?" I heard Uta muttered to himself.

"Knows what, U-chan?" I asked. He looked at me and walked away while saying 'Nothing you should concern yourself with.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^12th Ward^
-3rd pov-
7:30 pm

"Where did she go?!?" A investigator said.

"We should be careful she's a rate SS ghoul." His partner advised as they entered a broken down building.

"His right you know....... You shouldn't underestimate me... Cause you never know when I might strike...." A scary and sadist voice said as it echoed through out the building.

A painful sound was soon hear it sounded like something was scrapping against the pavement or a chalkboard. The two investigators look to see a 5.7'' blonde female in a very bloody white sweater and ripped jeans, along with a white mask with blood tears coming down from it. Her kangune was a Koukaku, four black with red veins, spider like arms emerged from the spine, scrapping the pavement as she walked towards the two investigators.Without another second, she sprinted at them stabbing both in the chest with her kangune. Removing the mask from her face, revealed her dark blue eyes.