Troubled Kids

2 months later
3:54 pm
-3rd pov-

~tap~tap~tap~

"Sir.. I don't understand why you want to look for new recruits in a juvenile prison." A young man with short faint aqua hair, almost covering his eyes asked his superior.

"Simple, one of them is going to be released into the CCG's hands. I just want to see the new recruit that's all." His superior smiled, moving his finger side-to-side. "Hm... Something the matter, Aoi-kun."

"It's nothing really, the stares from the juvenile inmates bother me, Ranpo-san. And can you just state my name as my last name. Because it sounds like a feminine name." His eyes looking everywhere.

"Alright, the inmate that we're visiting is Tooru Mutsuki, Maki-kun." Ranpo says, turning to his subordinate. He held out a file for him to look at. "Oh and Maki-kun, do you mind staying outside by the door while I have a talk with Tooru?"

"Yes, sir." Maki said.

-Maki's pov-

'Huh.. A file on Tooru Mutsuki.... wait Mutsuki's a girl? Her name confused me a bit... family dead...' I read through, leaning on the wall next to the door. "Claims to have nothing to do with their deaths... Why would the higher ups want to recruit someone like that?" I muttered, looking at the door.

I ran my hands through my hair. 'Damn... Mutsuki must be a crazy son of bitch.'

-Ranpo's pov-

"Hello there, Tooru Mutsuki. My name is Kohaku Ranpo." I spoke, sitting down in front of her. "I'm a 1st class investigator for the CCG." I taking off my fedora, placing it on my lap.

Tooru had long dark green hair and eyes. Her appearance looked innocent but deep inside was a killer. "I came here to talk to about joining the CCG."

"Okay..." She hesitated.

"First, I'll like to know there's anything you." Smiling at her.

She looked down then looked back at me. "I want to live life as a man.. From here on out."

My eyes widen at her response. Pushing up my glasses I looked at her and replied, "I'll see what I can do to make that happen for you, Mutsuki."

Standing up and placing my hat on my head. I gave her a smile then left the room, closing the door behind me. "So how was it?" I heard my subordinate asked.

"Pretty well. If I don't say so myself." I joked, turning my head to him. "Lets head back before Marude-san throws a rage quit."
~~~~~~~~~
^20th ward; Anteiku^
November 29
•4:23pm•
-3rd pov-

"Ahhh... I'm so bored!!!" Ayato yelled out, throwing himself on his bed. His sister looked at him then headed to their dresser and grabbing her mask. She rubbed her finger against it. Touka put it back and headed to her bed with a book. Ayato stared at her for awhile, then groaned.

"Touka. Ayato.." They heard and turned to the person at their door. It was Yomo, who stood there in his normal clothing. "Yoshimura-san asked me to train you two." He said in a stoic tone.

Yomo trained the two in hand to hand combat and showed them how to use their kagune. The two kids panted from fighting Yomo. "You two are getting better at fighting and dodging but you should know that you can't always use you kagune. You'll waste your energy and get killed if you're not careful." Yomo explained.

"Yeah...got it." Ayato said.

"We'll remember that." Touka looked at me before spotting figures entering their training area. "N-naosuke-san?"