More Missions

January 21st; 12:48pm
-Wolf's pov-

"Pack Leader, Puzzle says that he's received word that Aogiri Tree is going to launch an attack on Cochlea within weeks." A underlining reported, as he bowed.

"Is that so... Send a squad to the 8th ward to report to Slendermen. Tell that he's in charge of that squad and is going to follow after Aogiri." I ordered.

"Yes, sir." The underling said and left.

I dung my hands into my trench coat's pockets as I turned to the dirty window. The door had opened and was shut soon after.

"Anything?" I asked, turning my head to a young man in a black suit.

"The doves are planning to send investigators to see the old fart."

"Hm... That's really nothing new. Those 'doves' always go to him for information concerning of ghouls." I said. "Slendy and some of my troops are going after Aogiri to Cochlea when they attack. Try to occupy some of them will you, Vic."

"Me and Nic will our best to give him enough time." He said bowing before he left.

^7th Ward^
-Puppeteer's pov-

I watched as Aogiri Tree member attacked a transport and other cars. Eyepatch and Black Rabbit watched as the others killed the doves. I chuckled a bit before turning my head to the two standing behind me. The Sliver Foxes, a married white eyed couple that are rarely put in action.

They of course wore white fox masks and had on a white cloak. The reason why they're put as reserve because they have their own child stay at the den. A baby girl, named Manami.

"Sliver Foxes, keep a eye out. I'll be right back." I said, before jumping off the roof we were on. I landed one of he railing near the destroyed vehicle.

"Wow, you two made a mess of things." I chuckled as Eyepatch and Rabbit looked at me.

"Who the hell are you?!" Rabbit cursed.

"*chuckles* Puppeteer.. Why would you guys want to save that mess inside?" I said looking at the sideways bus. "It's only an excuse for you to kill human isn't? Since the only thing that guy is useful at is only is group. I always wondered why Slendy saved you. Your only a child that he pitted on."

"Shut your mouth, bastard!" Rabbit yelled, shot crystals at me which I easily dodged.

"High tempered.. I should go now." I said, jumping away from them as two odd smelling ghouls attack then.

'Huh? Artificial?... Kanou, you ass what are you up to?!' I climbed back to the white foxes.

"You alright?" The male asked me.

I sighed lightly as I turned to them. "Yeah, I'm fine let's go and report to Wolf."

"If eyepatch continues this path it will eventually lead to his destruction." The female said, cupping her hands.

"Yeah, I know but him and me are the same. But he follows his heart than listening to someone else." I chuckled. "Anyway more doves are coming. So let's go, Emi-san. Hiro-san."

They both nodded and followed me as sirens were heard in the distance. Eyepatch and the Aogiri members must have already split the scene.

-Wolf's pov-

"New game?.." I heard, shifting my gaze to Shade. I nodded and moved my white knight. ".. It doesn't seem to suit the situation we're in."

"Hai, but this game most only includes us and V. Aogiri and the doves are playing by themselves with the exception of our interference." I said. "So Shade, how's your mission going?"

"No one expects anything of me." He says.

"Shade-kun? I didn't expect to see you so soon." Puppeteer says entering the room. "The foxes went home to watch their kid."

"I see. Anything of note from Aogiri?"

"An hour ago a squad attacked a transport vehicle hold Yamori's idiot, Naki." Puppeteer replied, crossing his arms. "Why couldn't the doves just have killed him. He's a pain in the ass."

"Alright, you can go now." I said. He bowed and left the room, leaving me and Shade alone. "Shade, have you seen your uncle?"

"Not in awhile. Every since I started my mission you assigned to me." Shade replied, looking down.

I sighed heavily, "Shade, you're excused. Go rest to continue on with your mission. Don't return till it's done. Is that understood?"

"Hai.." He nodded and left.