11th's Ward fight

^20th ward^
December 19th; 5:43 pm
-Sebastian's pov-

"Thank you, Yoshimitsu. For coming with us to rescue Kaneki." Yoshimura says as we waited for Yomo to get Uta and Taiga.

"It's not a problem, Yoshimura. Besides I got a bone to pick with Aogiri." I said as Yomo had opened the door, walking in with Uta and Taiga.

"Uta, Taiga, you coming as well?" Touka asked, after seeing them come in.

"Of course. I'm sort of curious of what Kaneki-kun's kagune looks like. Plus I want to kill Yamori." Taiga replied.

"Taiga, don't get ahead of yourself." I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"So is Shade joining us?" Uta asked, placing a hand on Taiga's head.

"Probably, he hasn't replied after I told him." I said. "And we better be going now. Mary informed me that the doves have almost reached the 11th ward."

"If that's so then we're going." Yoshimura said.
~~~~~~~

-Shade's pov-

"Damn.. didn't take them long." I said to myself as I stood on a street lamp that was miles away from Aogiri's base.

The CCG had already arrived and had set people in front with shields. I continued to watch till I'd gotten a text from uncle, telling me to meet up with him and Anteiku. I look at the base once more before jumping off the lamp and heading to where they were.

"I'm here." I said, landing on my feet.

"Come on, you're with me and Taiga. Uta, Yomo and Tsukiyama are together and Touka and Nishio are going to find Kaneki." Sebastian said.

I bit lip as I clenched my hand into fists. I felt as he gripped my shoulder knowing that I wanted to go off on my own. "You got it?"

"Sigh.. yes, uncle." I said. "What are Yoshimura-san, and the other 2 going to do?"

"Stay back until Yoshimura think that we need more time." He said, tossing me a reddish cloak. "Put it on, so they won't realize who we are."

"Alright."
~~~~~~~
-3rd pov-

As a flare was ignited the CCG and Aogiri went head to head. As Anteiku, Puzzle and Shade sneaked in to find Kaneki. A few of the CCG's squads got in after Juuzou had killed the ghoul gunmen.

"Damn this place is huge. It may take awhile and a few deaths till we find him." Taiga said, as she ran passed a few Aogiri members that heads were cut off by her rinaku.

"Yeah, it's almost as big as the den but not really." Shade said, jumping onto a railing.

"Shit.. We got doves down below." Puzzle said, defending himself with his kagune as shots were fired at them. ".. Long range quinque!.. Minx, shot them."

"Got it." Taiga said, as she puts her mask on and runs up a wall, letting her ukaku out. Firing at the doves as she pushed off from it. "Damn there's a lot of them. You guys go on I'll handle some of the doves." She landed on the floor the doves were on.

"Watch your back, alright." Shade told her as he followed his uncle outside.

"Hirako, isn't that the ghoul you faced in the 4th ward a few years back?" Shinohara said.

"Yeah, but I don't see the other one that she was with last time..." Hirako says, activating his quinque.

"I don't have time to deal with fools like you." Taiga said, standing up.
~~~~~~
-Shade's pov-

"Damn, where the hell is Jason?" Uncle said, frustrated after looking almost everywhere.

"His probably in that dome." I said, turning to the dome shaped building of the area. "Seems that Yoshimura has shown himself."

"Hmm... I'll go and check out the dome. I can hear a lot of noise coming from there." Uncle said, "Keep a look out, Shade."

I nodded and watched him leave to the dome. I sighed deeply as I stared at the grey sky. "Nothing can stay the same.. can it?" I mumbled to myself as gooses took to the sky. "..Kaneki.."

I felt the building shook, slowly losing stability to hold it's self. "Guess it's time to go." I jumped away from the parts of the roof I was standing on that was crumbling apart. I stopped at a nearby lamppost watching as the doves run away from the collapsing building. Changing my view on something else, I spotted a white haired male and a purple hair female that was laying against a tree talking to each other. As the male started to leave the girl stood up, trying to catch up with him before collapsing to the ground.

".. Shade... Let's head home." I heard, looking down at my uncle who was leaning against the lamppost. I nodded and followed him home.