The two bunnies

-3rd person-

"Sir, get away from those kids. They're damn ghouls." A investigator said to the Slendy.

Slendy looked a the two blue haired kids before holding a finger to his bandages mouth. Then all of a sudden four black kagune tentacles emerged from his back and stabbed through the investigators. He retracted his kagune, dropping the dead doves to the floor harshly.

He turned to the corpses and took out a black duffle bag. Walking towards the corpses, he dismembered the arms and legs from the bodies, stuffing it inside the duffle. Before walking back to the little ones he ripped opened the torsos and bagged their organs but left it there.

(A/N: Yeah, read about Slender man and I'm basically making act like him a bit)

He walked back to the two blue haired children. After staring at them for a second, Slendy pulled out his little, handy, dandy notebook and started to write. Once he was finished writing he handed to the girl. When she and the boy read through it thoroughly, she spoke to him.

"M-my name is Touka and this is my younger brother, Ayato." Handing Slendy back the notebook as she spoke.

-Touka's pov-

The man stood there in front of me and Ayato, just staring after I told him our names. His irises why white when he killed those guys. 'How?' He soon started to write in his notebook again, then should it to us.

'Hello there. It's nice to meet the both of you.' Turning the page. 'You can just call my Slendy or Naosuke.'

"Why did you help us?" I asked.

He looked at me, before kneeing down close to my eye height. Gently he placed a hand on my head and Ayato's. After a while, he removed his hands from our heads and placed his backpack on the ground, opening it to pull out some clothing; two jackets, a scarf, two beanies and a pair of sunglasses.

'Put it on. The doves have seen you two.' He wrote.

Me and Ayato looked at each other. We each put on a beanie and jacket. Naosuke wrapped the scarf around Ayato's neck and handed me the sunglasses.

'Come on, Touka. Ayato. It isn't a good idea to stay here.'

He carried Ayato in one of his arms and held my hand in the other as we walk out of the alley. I looked up at him, his face was expressionless. His gaze turned to me then to Ayato, who had his head leaning on Naosuke's shoulders. The humans, we passed didn't seem to care or notice us, since they just walked, minding their own business.
~~~~~~~~

After a while of walking, we had stopped at a small motel and got a room for us. The room was small with a full sized bed and a couch. He set Ayato down and dropped all of his bags right next to the couch. I took off the sunglasses I had on.

'We are just staying here until tomorrow. Then I'm taking you to an old friend of mine.'

"W-why did are you doing this for us?" I asked.

'No one deserves to die for just defending themselves or others.... Humans don't understand what it like being a ghoul.'

Before I could say anything, his phone rang. Naosuke checked the caller id and wrote that 'he'll be back' before answering. He left us in the room alone.

"T-touka, w-what happens now." Ayato says.

I turned to my little brother, who was standing next to me. Wrapping my arms around him, I pulled he close. 'Dad. Where are you?' I looked through the window to see that the sun had already set. At least the room was nice, it had a Tv, painting and a bathroom.