Captive ghoul (part 2)

Five days later of where I stopped the last left off in the flashback.

Comment any name that's can be a girl's and guy's name. And a last name.

-Arima's pov-

It seem that Yamori and the unknown ghoul have been having lot more confrontations as five days had passed by. Most people in this ward are remaining inside their homes at night.

Other investigators began to question people about the strange ghoul that lives in this ward. They say that's is rare to survive an attack of the ghoul they call 'White Eyed killer.' He's called that because his eyes turn different than normal ghouls. The eye color is white not red.

Lately for some reason I've been talking with Taiga. A strange thing about her I notice is that she's stills works until the end of the work hours. Which ends at 8pm, at that time most people would remain home.

"Taiga?" I said.

"Hmm.... Kishou?" She looked up at me.

Both of us were eating lunch together because she had the day off. I wasn't really hungry and didn't make any lunch for myself. For a random reason she had made two bento boxes.

"You should stop working shifts till the end of the work hours." I said, taking a bite of the food she made.

"Why? Are you afraid that I might be attacked by a ghoul?" She teased, smiling a bit.

"Sort of. But still." I said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up when I said that. Before I could say anything else, she had started to giggle.

"What so funny, Taiga?" I asked.

"Nothing really."

"How old are you?"

"Almost 16."

"Shouldn't a girl your age be in school?"

"Hmn.... Well, naturally I would but I have to work in order to pay the rent for my home so that takes up most of my time for school." She said.

"What about your parents?"

"Dunno, I was left with a caretaker until two months ago. She only visited after I had turned 14."

"So you are on your own now."

"Yeah." She says nodding her head.

By the time, we both had finished our bento. We decided to head to a store to look around. Until.

Ring....ring....ring

"Huh... Yes.... Wait, Hina slow down. I can't understand you when you talk fast." Taiga said after answering her phone.

She stopped talking to her friend and apologized because she had to help her friend Hina with something.

"It's alright. I guess I'll see you." I said.

We both waved goodbye and left out separate ways.
~~~~~~~

Few hours later, I was walking around looking for clues to find Yamori and the white eyed ghoul. But so far nothing as popped up. Mado-San has been questioning low rates ghouls in alleys for information, all of them says that white eyes doesn't affiliates with anyone.

It strange for this ghoul to only not to join anyone and become a threat to Yamori. 'Just who is he?' I thought as I walked around aimlessly. I stop after see a familiar figure exiting a antique shop.