Shopping and.. Missionary?

^4th Ward^
^Safe house^
November 16th; 7:45 am

-3rd pov-

Having it only been hours since the wolf attack on the 3rd. Two teen were fast asleep, snuggling one another. Well one of them were since one of them was just letting the other do as he pleased.

A slight creaking noise was heard from the door as Itori peeked her head through, seeing her two friends still asleep. She knew that they were going to be mad at her for waking them both up. But for now, she just needs one particular sleeping friend to wake up. So as quietly as she could, she sneak to the bed, stopping at the black hair girl, who had Uta's slim arms wrapped around her waist and pulled to his chest.

"Taiga... Taiga, wake up." Itori says, shaking by the shoulder.

"Nehh.. Stop it." She tried shoo Itori away.

"Come on, wake up. You're going to get up to take a shower since you slept for almost 9 hours."

"Arg... Fine let me shower first." Taiga gave up, unwrapping Uta's arms from her waist and got up from the bed.

She still wore her clothes from last night. Mainly consisting of Uta's jacket; black jacket with red upside down crosses, and black jeans and dress shirt from her investigator wear.

Itori handed her some new clothes to wear. Looking at the clothes then back at Itori, she sighed and went to change. Itori looked at her blond friend that she left asleep, smiling a bit as she waited for Taiga.

-Taiga's pov-

'Damn you, Itori' I thought after finishing showering and changing, I got out of the bathroom debating who was worse Itori or Isami. Both knew that I don't like to be woken up early in the morning.

Out of all the clothes that Itori had given to me, I only took shorts, pair of shoes and a oversize shirt. I kept Uta's jacket on just in case something happens. Returning to the room that me and Uta shared, I saw that he was still fast asleep so I didn't bother him, so I left him a note saying that Itori wanted to go out and we'll be careful.

"So where is it you wanted to go?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair.

"That's simple. Me and Asa are taking you shopping!" She cheerful says.

Asa had soon walked in, waiting for us to leave.

"Huh?... What for?"

"You can't keep wearing U-chan's clothes and you need a new look."

"Hmm..." I tried to walk away but Asa and Itori had forcefully pulled me by the arms leaving no room to escape. "Can I at least eat first?!"

"Oh, yeah I forgot." Itori face palmed.

"Here eat this." Asa says handing me some wrapped up flesh. I knew after I had finish it that they would force me to go shopping.

~~~~~~~~~
-Itori's pov-

"This looks like a perfect place to get some clothes for you, Taiga!" I smiled, looking at a Taiga and Asa as I pointed to a clothing store.

Taiga didn't look all that happy since one I woke her up early, two forced her to go shopping. 'Oh well, she'll just have to deal with it for now.' Smiling evilly I grabbed her wrist, forcing her to enter the store with me, Asa followed in tow.