Fun Night

^4th ward^
November 18

-Itori's pov-

"U-chan. Taiga, we should do something fun!" I smiled, while spinning on a office chair.

When they didn't answer I stopped the chair and look to see Taiga reading a book while tangling her finger in Uta's hair as his head laid down on her lap. Pouting, I decided on what to do.

"Oi, Itori-chan, why are you pouting?" I heard.

I looked to see Ghost standing there looking at me with little concern. I groaned before abruptly laying back in the chair. "There's nothing to dooo!!!!!" I complained.

"Well going out is going to be difficult if anymore of those guys that had 'attack' you comes and tries it again, it will be tricky." Ghost says.

That was true and all but there's one loop hole. They won't attack if we're hunt as a gang. It's to risky for them to get her.

"Not if we hunt as a pack!" I said, getting the attention of Taiga and Uta.

Both looked at each other for each other's approval, then Uta sits up and finds his mask and a plain white mask since he didn't have time to make Taiga a new one yet. Taiga soon gets up from the couch and puts on Uta's upside down red cross jacket zipped up.

I smiled and grabbed my jacket and mask. Soon I looked to Ghost to see that he had pulled out his mask. It was white and looked liked a died up corpse. His hair was short and white with grey highlights. And eyes was a faint red orange.

"Yeah, let's eat!!" I cheered.
~~~~~~~~

-Uta's pov-

"I still don't see how you scoop the eyes out of the socket, Uta." I heard Taiga says as I licked blood off my hand.

"Simple, I jab my finger into the corner of the eye and scoop it out." I said, showing her.

After successfully getting it out I dropped the dead body and held it out to her. She tried to grab it but I moved it away so she knew that I wanted to feed it to her. Taiga complied and ate the eyeball from my hand.

"Hey U-chan, me and Ghost are going to find some disgusting men and kill them." Itori says.

"Got it." I said watching them leave.

"What now?" Taiga asked after they left.

Since it was late we decided to head home to watch a movie. It was debate on DeadPool or The Forbidden Temple. At the end, we both decided on DeadPool. While Taiga set the movie I prepared some eyeballs. When I returned to the living room, Taiga had changed into shorts but still wore my black hoodie. She had brought a huge blanket to the couch and soon enough quickly wrapped herself up in it waiting for me.

I sighed and headed to the bedroom change into a black shirt and grey pants. Once that was settled the two of us were wrapped up and watched DeadPool.

********Lemon Warning********
****Plus it's my first lemon. ****Skip until you see another bolded text******** Read at your own risk********For @Carrot_woman

-Taiga's pov-

Only being a few minutes through movie, things in it started to become sexual making me blush a bit. I hoped that Uta couldn't see but that didn't work when I felt he blow into my ear and started to nibble at it. I gasps in surprise as pulled me to his lap as he paused the movie, grabbing both of my wrists in one hand, the other had grasps my chest.

"..Uta!" I moaned.

"Mmhh.... What is it?" He hummed, as he massaged my right breast. "You enjoying it?"