Aogiri Tree Strikes

^10th ward^
-Slendy's pov-
December 13th; 8:29pm

"Damn, Aogiri is making wards into hell holes don't you think?" Puppeteer says, watching them attack a dove building. "They were a small group at first until after the appearance of the one-eyed owl."

I nodded as I saw a man with white hair and a white suit walk to a cloaked person, who was sitting on the edge of the building.

"Seems like they're leaving." Puppeteer says getting up. He was a 5.7 ft, slim young man wearing a cloak that was half white and half black, his mask was also half white and half black but also had red painted eye on the right, a open eyehole on the left and smile on it.

'I wonder why Rize's on their list?' I wrote.

"Huh?... How should I know I someone that messes with people's minds; confusing or manipulating them." He said, spread his arms out. "Plus I always wondered if 'he' will one day come and show himself to show he's fury."

'I think you've been around Itori too much or maybe the other white eyes.' I frowned as I tilted my head.

"Hmm.. If you say so. Things are going to rally up a lot cuz of Aogiri. Don't you think, Slendy?" He said removing his mask as he faced me.

He had only one activated kakugan that was white and his left eye, the other was his normal ash colored eye. His short, fluffy garnet colored hair flowed in rapid directions from the wind.

"A war is starting soon.. The ground and 'our' hands will be covered in blood." He said hysterical as he looked up at the sky.

'Don't get all crazy out in the open when you aren't fighting.' I informed, 'We don't want to be seen.'

He was able to calm down to a normal state. "I know. Sorry, Naosuke." He smiled as he deactivated his kakgune eye.

"Your mind is still a bit crazy from the operation 15 years ago." I heard and turned to see Puzzle.

"Sigh.. that's because this world is becoming more of a hellhole than hell. And there's really nothing I can do about." Puppeteer says, "So playing with corpses helps with my sanity a bit, you guys and the other also help too."

"Mostly social interaction helps you. Beside the artificial ghoul is Aogiri's next target." Puzzle says.

'Then let's get going. 😏' I wrote as we went on our way.

^20th ward^
December 14th; 12:19pm
-Puzzle's pov-

"Touka-chan, is Yoshimura-san here?" I asked after entering the shop.

"He stepped out for awhile with Yomo-san." She replied. "Why do ask?"

"A gang of ghouls has been causing trouble and making way here." I replied.

"Have you tried stopping them?" She asked, setting down a cup of coffee in front of me.

"We are but Mary and Berserker have been defending their wards while the others help them with addition support. So me and my nephew are the only ones watching for them here." I said, taking a sip of it.

"You know you talk about Shade but I've never met him in person before." Touka said, as the door behind her opens.

"Hey Touka, here's the clean towel you wanted. Huh? Hello." A young raven haired teen said, he had a eyepatch on his left eye.