Memories that Binds

February 24; 3:56pm
-Noboru's pov-

"I'm going out so you don't need to wait for me at dinner." Kiyoshi says stopping at the kitchen door.

"Wolf-san asked you to do something?" Kiyoko asked me. Her sliver hair was tied up in a bun as a apron covered most of her clothing. I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

"Yep, I've got to head to the 12th ward for a while." He said.

I laid back against my chair as he left. I set my gaze towards the twins that were sitting down on the side of the table watch the news on the Tv. Nothing really interesting except Aogiri attacks which are less amusing to me now.

"Daaaammn..." I said before standing up and walking out. I felt the twins watched as I left the kitchen and headed to my room.

My room was probably biggest than the other rooms because of my extra room that's a medium size green house. The rest of it was a living and a small kitchen and dinning area and the back was my bedroom that was separated from them by a wall. Natural sunlight flourished through the full glass windows with tan curtains.

I dropped face first on the brown patterned couch. I fell into a nice deep sleep until someone knocked. "Huh?... Who is it?" I said turning my head to the side.

The door opened, a man with dark grey hair and dark azure eyes. His mouth was covered with medical bandages that reached to his nose. The hood of his jacket stayed on his head as he came inside.

"Naosuke-san?... what is it?" I asked, sitting up.

'Wolf is calling a meeting.'
~~~~~~~~~

^2nd ward^
February 25; 11:47 am
-Juuzou's pov-

"Mister Shinohara, do you who that faceless ghoul was?" I asked.

"Your description on him was dead on, matching the 8th ward's Slender man." He said, sliding a a slightly blurry picture of him.

"Woah! That's him!" I said. "When I threw my knives at him, he wasn't bothered at all."

I heard Shinohara chuckle lightly as I was amazed. "The Slender man is said to mute. And the second strongest of the white eyed ghouls."

"White eyed ghouls?" I repeated, tilting my head. "Who's the strongest?"

"That would be the Wolf, the pack leader of the wolf gang in the 15th ward." He said, taking out another picture but held it in front of himself, not allowing to see it just yet. "Trust me, Juuzou. Wolf isn't a ghoul to mess with especially when he's a white-eyed ghoul."

He finally had slid the picture of the ghoul towards me upside down as he looked at another file. I happily took the picture off the table and turned it around but to see a familiar mask. My hands shook a bit as I remembered the last time I saw it.

__**Flashback**__

"I'll be right back, Rei." Mama sang as she shuts the cell door close. "Mama has something to do."

She leaves me alone in the dark, cold cell. As I relax myself  from the good boy time. Before I was able to sleep, I heard heavy footsteps walking in and stopping at my cell. I looked up and saw a grey wolf mask and a oddly patterned mask.

"Puzzle, keep watch." The one with the wolf mask said, before walking passed me. I watched as he didn't bother to look at me. I would try to yell out to Mama but I'm sure she couldn't hear me from wherever she might be.

"Wolf, what about the kid?" The other one said looking at me.

"He's Big Mama's slave. It's not like he had a choice to stay here. But we can't take him as well."  Wolf said, without looking at me.

The other sighed and stood at the entrance, watching if Mama was coming back. I was looking at the one at the door to much too realize that the wolf was looking down at me. I blinked as we both remained silent.

"What's your name?"

"Rei."

"Do you really like fight for Big Mama in the ring. Even though you might have a chance at dying." He says.

"Mama says its the way to get good boy points."

"Sigh... The only color you see all the time is red... The color of blood. The color of pain..."

He was quiet for a minute until he squatted down close to my eye level. He looked at me before digging his hand into his coat pocket ad pulling out a green apple. At first I didn't know what it was since Mama never had showed it to me before. He slowly placed it inside then stood up.

"Don't let people like Big Mama control you. Or else you'll continue to make decisions you'll regret."

He left with his buddy after that.

__**End of Flashback**__

"Shinohara-san, there you are. I was wondering where I could find you." I heard as a a younger looking male walk up to us. He had dark, fluffy purple hair, dark brown eyes and wore a navy dress shirt with a red neck tie and black pants.

"Oh Ueda-san, didn't expect to see you here in the 20th ward." Shinohara says, "This is Juuzou."

"So he's your new partner. It's nice to meet you, Juuzou." He smiled as he held his hand out. "I'm Souji Ueda, a informant."

I happily shook hands with him, as I let go I spotted a green apple in his other hand where a paper clipped paper were being held between his arm and side. He seemed to have saw he looking at his food and gave a small smile as tossed the apple to his free hand and handed to me.

"Here, Juuzou. You can have it besides I can always get another one." Ueda-san said.

"So what's bring you to the 20th ward?" Shinohara said.

"Nothing much but some paper work for you, Shinohara." He said, handing the stack of paper.

Shinohara thanked him as Ueda left but not before ruffling my hair. I looked at the apple rubbing my thumb against it slowly remembering that time.

"Juuzou, you alright?" Shinohara asked.

"I'm alright, Mister Shinohara." I cheerfully said as I bite the apple with a smile.

"Good we should be going now." He smiles and walked off.