More than One

^1st Ward^
-Arima's pov-

"Hmm..."

There have been some latest ghoul attack in the 12th and 14th wards. Both attacks were by white eyed ghouls. 'So there is more than just one white eyed ghoul..' I thought as I looked at the files. 'If these ghoul are related to her this maybe troublesome to keep them away. Not to mention the ghoul 'No Face' had a sudden increase of attack but then went back to the normal states of attack.'

Looking out the window in daze, wondering where that ghoul 'Wolf' went off to after Taiga's capture. "Maybe I should start looking into it." I said to myself as I left my office.

'Hopefully Isami can keep watch of Yoshika.' Thoughts like that continue to go on through my head as I headed to a different ward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
^4th Ward^
-Isami's pov-
9:00 am

Second day in the 4th ward. Last night was waste because the ghouls we were chasing disappeared, they killed two more investigators. Next time I see one I'm going in for the kill. But as of this moment, me and Yoshika are looking for somewhere to eat some breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuma-kun wanted to eat quick so we could our return to our investigation. And here we are at a coffee shop. I for one wasn't a fan of bitter food. But Yoshika doesn't seem care about the bitterness of the plain black coffee.

I can easily describe Yuuma-kun as a lazy black cat without a care in the world on the outside and the inside would be a beast ready to attack or defend at anytime. And he agrees with me that comment and describes me as a small, defenseless, over excited puppy on the outside but in the inside a sneaky blood thirsty cobra.

Seems that we both agree on each other's comments. As he drank his bitter coffee, I drank some lemonade and we both ate some sandwiches. In total utter boredness, I started to chew on my straw as I stared at my phone that was place on the table, my hand on my lap gripping my skirt; as I'm waiting on a ghoul spotting.

"Kanda-chan, stop looking at your phone and finish eating. So we can finish what we have to do here." Yuuma said bluntly, taking my phone away.

Pouting at him, I grabbed my second to last slice of sandwiches. The second, I took a bite of it the bell in the door rung. My curiosity had gotten the best of me to turn around to see who had entered. At the door was only a blonde haired teenaged girl with an oversized black and red jacket on. In my opinion, she could be mistaken as a guy.

"Oi, just take the food so we can go." Yuuma said.

I turned back to him, to see that he had already payed for the food and started to leave the shop.

"Yoshika!. Wait up!!" I yelled, grabbing my case and running after him with the food of course.
~~~~~~~~~

"So oniisama, how are we going to find some of No Face's gang?" I asked.

Yuuma didn't seem to mind the name I started calling him. He looked at me for a second before his gaze went back to his phone. "Start questioning low rated ghouls." He said, putting his phone back into his coat pocket.

I grinned from his response. "Hey onii-sama when can I get a quinque? That's not a hand me down." I asked. Looking at my case.

"When you kill one.. By yourself."

I frowned at his response. "Fine then" I grumbled. 'For some like him to be able to advance to a higher rank in just a week and a half from the 3rd rank is impressive.'
~~~~~~~~~

"Kando-chan..... Here.... We're going to split up, this alley is connected to a bunch of different ones." Yuuma said, handing me back my phone and five of his knives.

"Yes, onii-sama." I said.

With that we both headed in different directions.
~~~~~~~
-3rd pov-

A normal person walking through these alley ways they would get lost. At this time of year it's so cold that you could see your own breath but yet there's no snow. Yet.

Isami continue walking through the alleys waiting for something. At last, she heard a weird grunting sound then a hiss. When fast footsteps were heard, then a blurred figure passed by her.

Quinque knives was stabbed in his left eye and shoulder. Isami smiled at the ghoul evilly as she spins another knife in her hand. She had use the knives Yuuma had given her to attack the ghoul as he went in for the kill then moved out of the way after stabbing him.

"Didn't think just because I'm small means that I'm helpless did you." She said.

"Fuckin bit-" he didn't finish his sentence when Isami had kicked him in the stomach.

The ghoul was now up against a wall. His mistake was trying to pull out the knives because Isami push it further in his arm. He yelled in pain as the blade went further in. Isami held a serious face while his face showed pain.

"Now tell me... Do you know anything about a ghoul named No Face?"

|~~~~||~~~~|
-Yoshika's pov-

"Damn this is really getting no where.... I wonder if Kanda-kun had any luck?" I muttered to myself.

Next to me layer three dead ghoul corpses. None of which felt like answering me or just didn't know. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to contact Kanda to see how she was do on her side. But before I was able to click the call button, a kangune shard knocked it out of my hand.

The shard had also made a cut between my pointer finger and thumb. My phone was no longer of any use since the sharp went right through the middle of hit.

'Well, shit.' I turned to see a buff ghoul his mask covered the upper half of his face; two 'I' impressions were there as the eyes. I just stood there giving him a blank look waiting for him to make his move.

His kangune emerged from his back and started shooting crystals at me. I dodge them but only a few scratched grazed me. 'I'm not going to get anywhere with just my knives.' I had accidentally left my quinque case near the corpse that I had killed earlier. That didn't help out at all in this situation.

"Come on.. Just die already, will yea." He said as he kept shooting at me.

While blocking the shards I waited for openings to throw my knives at him until I could get my case. Before I was able to throw knives at him, something or someone grabbed my wrist harshly and threw me against the wall. I coughed out blood when my back collide with the wall.

Using the wall as support, I got back up to my feet and wiped the blood from my mouth. My eyes widened as i saw the one that threw me into the brick wall.

No Face

'What the hell?!?' He grabbed by my collar, lifting me up so that my feet can't touch the ground. 'Motherf-er!' Grabbing one of my knives I stabbed him in the arm to make him let me go. He dropped me, but as I tried to escape the ghoul from earlier grabbed my left arm and broke it.

Gritting my teeth in pain, I fell down to the ground but only to be stopped a couple of inches from the pavement. No Face had grabbed the back of my collar, then used his other hand to hold my neck.

He roughly pinned me against the brick wall by the neck. "I hope that you can tell me something about the ghoul name White eyed killer?" He said gripping my neck tighter.

I choked by the lack of air I was getting in my body. Blood started to seep from my mouth as I coughed. My eyes started to get heavy. Mostly I'm going to pass out from him choking me.

'Is this how it's going to end..... Damn... What an Baka.'

****************
Little cliffhanger :)
Hopefully Uta doesn't kill
Yuuma-kun cuz that would be bad.

Oh well you'll have to see in the Next part ^-^
Oh and onii-sama means big brother.

See ya guys
-3-