New Changes

3 months later
July 17th      2:35pm
-3rd pov-

"Hey Uta, where did you find this place?" Taiga asked, looking around the empty shop.

"I asked Sebastian to help me look for some." Uta replies. "Taiga..."

"What?"

"What's that in your hands, a sketchbook?" Uta saying pointing to the book in her hands.

She walked back from him a bit before replying, "There isn't much to see in it."

Uta frowned, walking towards her. In the process, Taiga walked backwards until her back met the wall. Now she was trapped between Uta's arms, his kakagun eyes stared at her until finally looking down at the book. Taiga refused to let him have it by hugging it close to her almost flat chest. Uta let out an irritated sigh and reverted to his last resort, teasing her.

He leaned his head to Taiga's neck, his hot breath made her gulp as she then felt his tongue slide up to her ear from the neck. Uta gently nibbled her ear as he knew that she was going to try to push him away and give him the opportunity to snatch it from her. But that had failed when someone had entered, surprising them both and having Taiga enough time to slip out of Uta's hold and exiting the store with the book still in her hands.

"Damn it..." Uta muttered. "Hello, Puzzle."

"What the hell were you two doing?" He asked.

Uta groaned and responded, "I was trying to get that sketch book she had."

"I'll never understand how she situates herself after the teasing you do to her." Puzzle says, rubbing his eyes. "Anyway, Wolf-san thinks that you should avoid hunting around the Doves' wards for now on."

"I know... Yet everyone is just a puzzle piece in this world. But we're a small piece compared to the ones who hide in the shadows."

"V and that clan that formed the CCG is a bigger piece than us but that doesn't mean we're weak. Yet the clowns is also a puzzle." Puzzle turned his back on Uta as he walks out. "Uta-kun, go find Taiga before something happens. She may have regain her strength but they won't stop."
~~~~~~~~~
-Taiga's pov-

"*laugh*... Taiga, you.. you are his target for teasing aren't you..." Itori tell me the best she can as she laughs.

'Why did I even come here.' I thought as Itori kept on laughing. I sighed, looking at my sketchbook. I came to Itori to calm down from teasing Uta had did.

"What's in the notebook?" Itori asks.

I sighed and passed the sketchbook towards her. She examined the pages throughly. I pouted slightly as I drank some coffee that Itori had made.

"You drew theses?" Itori asked. I answered with a nod as I moved my finger around the top of the mug. "They're amazing... but, what does this mean." Pointing to some words;  'Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.'

"It's Latin; Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te. 'I can live neither with you, nor without you'." I said. She was quiet as if thinking about the words until I saw her eyes look at something behind me. "Uta is behind me isn't he." She nodded and I felt arms wrapping against my body.

"Ne Taiga, I don't understand why you didn't what me to see these. These are nice." Uta says, grabbing the book, looking through the pages.

"Is that so..." I said softly, my face grew a bit hot as sniffed my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-3rd pov-

"Uta-kun, don't dye your hair. I love your blond hair." Taiga begged, as she held onto his arm.

He chuckled as he prided her off his arm. Cupping her cheeks, Uta gave her a smile. "It's fine, Taiga. Besides a new look would be nice." She pouted and crossed her arms. "If you like I could get tattoos of the things you drew."

Her eyes widened then she punched Uta's chest hard. "Fine but nothing on your shoulders." She muttered.
~~~~~~~~
-Taiga's pov-

"I looked thought you were dyeing your hair, Uta." I said, tracing his new tattoos on his chest and neck.

"I'll do it later after these tattoos have fully settled. Besides you like it don't you." He says, running his fingers through my hair. "Are you growing your hair out?"

"Maybe but not too long to the end of my ribs." I said.

"Meow.." I looked down to a small cat on Uta's leg. "I guess Stitch is hungry." I giggled as I bent down and picked the little guy up. Uta headed to our room to grab a shirt before we headed out to hunt."
~~~~~~~~~~
^1st ward^
-Arima's pov-

'10 years since their escape, huh.' I sat at my desk looking over V's files on the white eyes experiments. 'Yet V still hasn't been able to find them since.... They're really clever.'

"Wolf must have a way to keep it that way." I muttered, closing the files. The door opened, I subconsciously looked up to see a dark purple haired man enter with papers in his hands. "Hello there, special class Arima." He said in a calm tone. "Shinohara-san wanted me to give you this."

He walked to my desk, holding out a file. I accepted it and placed it down. I watched as he begun to leave. "You live in the 15th ward correct, hmm."

He turned, looking at me blanking. "Yes, and the name's Souji Ueda."

"Has there been any activity of the Wolves?" I quietly.

"The Wolves are as quiet as always like it's a new moon." Ueda says. "Why do you ask, you're not assigned to the 15th ward, Arima-san?"

"Just curious. That's all." I answered, watching him leave. While inspecting the file I was given, I couldn't help to look at the the main wolf's file. There were barely any major things about him. Not even a picture of when his face was their 'dog'. Only his mask. Damn, no one ever thought that their escape was ever going to happen. I sighed deeply, shutting the file and shoved it away.

"Huh?" I noticed a another file was hidden between the files.

'Artificial White Eyed Ghouls'
Note: Confidential

'Artificial?' Opening the file there showed two profiles. Both subjects of an experiment? Picture of the subjects were young kids, both male; one with blond and brown eyes, the other with garnet hair and ash grey eyes. While I scanned through both of them, I was shocked to find they were different than the other white eyed ghouls. 'If this is confidential for V then why is it with the main white eyed ghouls' file?'

"These file aren't updated like the others.... Did they escape in the first one?" I said to no one as I looked out the window.

******************

Itori: *watching nyan cat*

Taiga: Why?

Itori: Bored as hell.

Uta: Ok....

Sebastian: Next part is 'Mask and Friends'. And Author-chan didn't really know what to write in this part so hmmm... Yeah, that's why the preview is this short.