The Wolves' plan

{Image of Ranpo, Isami, and Sato. Up top.}

-3rd pov-
November 15th; 12:05 am
^15th Ward^

In a abandoned building, a gang of ghouls prepare for an attack on the CCG. All but two of those ghouls, stand guard on floors 1-3 and the 5th floor. On the fourth floor, was the missing to ghouls; one standing in facing the window and the other on one of his knees and a hand to his chest. The room filled with scattered and what seems to have be ransacked office desks and filing cabinets that had been flipped to its sides.

"Everything that you ask to be prepped is ready at your disposal, sir." A young male wearing a top half mask of a wolf said, kneeing to his leader.

"Alright, send a message to the 12th, 14th, 8th, 4th ward leaders. Tell them that the CCG's attack in the 3rd ward will commence in 5 days."

"It will be done, Pack Leader." The underling bowed.

After the underling had left, the pack leader took in deep breath then exhaled before taking his phone out of his trench coat. He eventually dialed an acquaintance of his. After it had rung twice, his call had finally been answered.

"Hello there, Wolf. Didn't expect a call from you anytime soon. What's the occasion?" The person on the other end said in a amused tone.

"Prep faze 3 for the signal, Mafia brother, Vic."

"Got it. And I also got the info that you wanted about the ghoul 'Corpse Collector'."

"Is that so... Tell me about him."

"Yeah, the doves plan to harvest his kagune to make a sort of quinque armor."

"Still alive?"

"Yeah for now... Planning to get him?"

"...hmm.... Thinking about it.... But keep me posted if they do plan to kill him."

"Got it."

Once Wolf had end the call, he continue to look at the many lights that illuminates the dark city. "After 7 1/2 years, humans will once again see the true strength of the white eyes ghouls...... Asuna...... I won't give up until they have fallen under our feet." His normal violet eyes slowly turned into his white iris kakugan.

~~~~1/2 hour later~~~~
^4th Ward^

"So what do we have here? A wolf runt.. That's rare to see here isn't, Kando-kun."

"Yeah, Sumi-kun. What's a little wolf doing here and not with its pack." Kando says shoving the wolf runt.

The two buff ghoul stood in front of the slim young teen wearing a wolf half-mask with a long, dark grey trench coat; the hood of it was up covering the back side of the head and all the buttons together. 'These two shit heads work for No Face? What Bakas.' The teen thought before knocking them both out within seconds.

He walked away from their motionless body's with ultimate swagger (pfft.... Couldn't help it) and entered No Face's hideout. It was only after beating up at least 9 ghouls that no one else wanted to mess with him, that was until he had came face to face with 4th Ward's gang leader, No Face.

"Now, now. Aren't you a little far from den, little wolf?.... Or did your pack leader send you here for something?" He smirked.