Death Strikes

^20th ward^
December 9th; 4:54pm
-Kiyoko's pov-

It had only been a few minutes after Kaneki ran back to Anteiku with Hinami after her mother was killed by doves. 'Why didn't I try harder to stop her.' I kept blaming myself for her death but Naosuke told me thing like this happens to everyone no matter if they're ghoul or human. We all leave this world in a different way.

Naosuke was behind me as the manger, Yomo-san, Nishio, Irimi, Kaneki and Koma waited for Touka to come. Hinami was asleep in her room. Naosuke and Yoshimura-san are probably going to have a discussion of what to do with Hinami. It either that she stays with Anteiku or goes to live in the Den.

Finally Touka had arrived but after hearing what happened she punched the wall. She had noticed Naosuke-san was here and asked why he was here.

Yoshimura took a moment until speaking, "Me and Naosuke-kun were talking about wether Hinami should go with him to the den or stay here."

"Huh?... The den?... Why there?" Touka said in surprise.

"Touka, it's still being decided wether or not she goes there. Hinami's mother asked Naosuke if he could take them there if anything happens. I guess it was too late for her." I said weakly.

"So then wouldn't Hinami be with Naosuke-san if her mother asked him to take them there?" Nishio asked.

'No, I can't... The decision goes to Yoshimura-san since Ryouko is longer with us.' Naosuke wrote. Not long after his phone vibrated in his pocket. After checking it, he wrote that 'wolf needed him for something' and that if Yoshimura-san has come to a decision to contact him.

He left after that and headed to who knows where. White eyed ghoul can only do what they can to prevent a death without gaining attention from V.
~~~~~~~~
Next Day; 3:09pm

"Let me guess you went Dove hunting didn't you, Touka?" I spoke, looking away from her.

She was wounded on her arm, the cause most likely by a quinque. Doves choice of weapon to defend against ghouls. Kaneki tried to help her but Yoshimura informed him that she had made a move against the dove she will take full responsibility of herself.

"Kaneki-kun, I don't care if you're new at being a ghoul but know that doves that carry boxes shouldn't be underestimated." I eyed him, "They don't care if you're friendly, they just want all ghouls dead..... Ghouls and humans are predators to each other."

He was speechless as I had helped Touka to sit down at the table. "Touka, if you're going to plan something I want to be in it." I said, "Kaneki-kun, can you get me the first aid kit."

He quickly went to find it as I rolled up Touka's sleeve to examine the wound better. I let Kaneki wrap up her wound as I left to change out of my uniform.

"This is your final few weeks isn't, Kiyoko-chan?" Yoshimura says standing at the doorway after I shut my locker close.

"Yes, sir."

"Please do visit after you stop working here." He smiled, placing my hand on my shoulder. I smiled back and assured him that I'll visit when I can.
~~~~~~~

"...Kiyoko..." I heard from behind me. I didn't have to turn around to see who it was, I could tell from their scent. "You're really serious on helping the Rabbit with her revenge?"

"What do you think, Shade. All we do is just watch our friends die." I said looking down. "We're white eyed ghouls everyone fears us!" Tears started to pour from my eyes as I turned towards him.