Kakuja and New Roommates

Feburary 21; 12:03 am
-3rd pov-

"Special investigator Amon, who is that?" Amon's partner asked seeing a figure in a suit.

"I can't tell. But I'm not sure it's not Aogiri." He replied as he watched the figure walk to the unconscious ghoul, who was placed besides the wall. "Whatever it is we can't let it leave."

As Amon swung his quinque at the ghoul, but his quinque was stopped by the ghoul's hand. "W-what?"

Without warning the ghoul punch him in his stomach, making him let go of his quinque and fly a few meters away. Amon watched as the ghoul threw his quinque away and blood dripping off his hand, staining it red. He continued to walk towards Amon until a ringing sound rang out from his pockets.

The ghoul stopped a foot away from Amon to dig into his coat pocket to pull out a black flip phone. He answered it, after he had shut it closed he walked off as a grating sound was heard from above; a kakuja ghoul came flying down, grabbing Eyepatch and Rabbit.

February 23; 12:34pm
-Amon's pov-

"Shinohara-san, there was also another ghoul that came before the One-eyed Owl." I said as he was sitting up on his hospital bed.

"Is that so. Were you able to get a good look at him?" Shinohara asked.

"Yea. He wore a black suit and from what I could see he had no face it was just like a black sheet of paper." I said.

"So it's him." I looked at him, seeing that he was holding his chin. "He's the 8th ward's Slender man, a VV Rated ghoul. He's also the wolf's right hand man."

"My quinque didn't even cut through his hand. It just made a single cut on his palm."

"Slender man is known to have a high regeneration rate. It's hard for a squad of investigators to even wound him." He said. "I'm guessing the quinque has to be even strong to even do damage like what yours did."

"I see... How many V Rated ghouls are there, sir?" I asked.

"No one sure but so far there's at least 10 known white eyed ghouls." Shinohara turned to me. "They're not to be taken lightly. Every investigator that's still alive before your time as an investigator remains alert for any activity of the 'Mafia Brothers'."

"Mafia Brothers?"

"The Mafia Brothers are known to be wild and have connections between groups of ghouls in all the wards. But they've been quiet for over 4 1/2 years." He looks out the window before continuing. "There's two brother; Vic and Nic. Vic's a stubborn and keeps charge of most of the group while Nic is a sadistic bastard that loves violence and blood shed."

"You can tell me the rest after you get out of here." I said.

"Before you go, Amon. You should know that if the Slender man around the Rippers have to be close by."

"I'll keep that in mind, Shinohara-san."

~~~~~~
^7th ward^
-Kiyoko's pov-

"Here's where you two are going to stay." I said opening the door to a well furnished room with two twin beds. I smiled to the two twins as they entered.

"Thanks, Kiyoko." Kuro says.

"Don't worry about it. At least I won't be the only girl living here with my brother and the other guys." I said think about them.

"Who else lives here? Beside you and your brother?" Shiro asked.

Placing a finger on my chin, I thought about who else lives here. "Well there's my boyfriend, Shade. Then there's Puppeteer and the mafia brothers." I said. "But the brothers haven't been here for years."

"So you've been the only girl living here." Kuro says.

I laugh a bit and nodded. "Yeah, you guys are the first to stay here that isn't a white-eyed ghoul."

"Oi Kiyoko, come here you have to see this!" I heard my brother call out. I walked out of the twins apartment and head to my brother's.

"What is it, Kiyoshi?" I asked before see Puppeteer sitting at the couch, glaring at the Tv. "What are they saying now?"

"Just listen I recorded it so you wouldn't miss it." Puppeteer says as he clicks play.

[-------------][-------------]

'Ghoul investigators reported that the ghoul terrorist group has teamed up the the alleged 'Rippers' and 'Wolves'.' The reporter says, as blurry pictures of the ghouls were shown. 'The CCG has asked that all residents stay in their homes at night and avoid alley uses for shortcuts.'

[-------------][-------------]

"Such bullshit... I've already called Wolf. He said to let it side and avoid hunting until thing cool down." Puppeteer says, he looked at the tv once more with a bored expression before shutting it off. "So I take those are the new roomies."

"Yep. Kuro, Shiro, this is Puppeteer or you can just call him, Noboru." I said.

"Sup.. If you need I'll be in my place." Noboru says, but before he left I stopped him.

"Yes I do why do you show Kuro and Shido around the place." I said, smiling a bit.

He turned around and glared at me. "Let your brother do it. I have a tendency for to not listen to people when I'm a bit aggressive." Noboru explains and walks out.

"Wow. That was a shitty excuse." Kiyoshi says, slumping on the leather couch.

I gave a small laugh and smiled devilishly, "That may be true but I can't do it because Slendy asked me to do something, so. You do it, Kiy-kun."

"Huh?!..." He looked at me then Kuro and Shiro. "Fine but you're taking them to get new clothes, sis."

-Kiyoshi's pov-

After Kiyoko left my apartment, I stood up and began showing the twins around. "Did Kiyoko show you two your room, right?" I asked after shutting the door behind me.

"Yeah." Shiro said, bluntly. I sighed heavily and started to show them around.

"This entire building belongs to us, so there's rarely any humans coming by." I said. "I've got a question do you can you eat human food any more or not?"

"We can't. It just taste disgusting to us now." Kuro answers.  "Why do you ask? You're a ghoul to right?"

I looked at her at the corner of my eye before continuing on. "I was just wondering. That's it. Anyway, that door is Shade's and Kiyoko's." I pointed to the door as we walked through a hallway. "That's the game room... Library... Kitchen and the one's staying up on the 5th story are the Mafia Brothers."

"Where's the bathroom?" I heard and led them to the  girl's bathroom. Which was on the 3rd floor and had a big bath and a couple of shower heads.

"This is the girls bath and also there are signs so you won't get confused between the guy's bathroom. Which is on the other side of the building." I informed. "Before I leave you two be do you want a map just in case?"

"Sure, why not. It's better than being lost in this place." Kuro says.

"Also I recommend that you avoid the 6th floor because that place is Noboru's floor." I said, walking off.