Good morning

You sit up in bed, just barely awake, only one thought on your mind: to feed your beloved cat, Midori.  If not for him, there is no way you would wake up on your day off this early.

Scrubbing your eyes with the backs of your hands, you let out a large yawn.  You push the comforter that had gotten tangled around your legs down to the foot of the bed and turn to the side, your feet dangling over the hardwood flooring.  Your toes touch down to the ground and you shudder from the cold ground.

Brrr...sometimes I think the A.C. works too well...

Stomping down the slightly creaky stairs, you walk into the little kitchen.  Opening the cabinet, fishing through the box containing his canned food, you call out, "Midoriiiii!!!! C'mere! It's time for fooood!"

Geez, my cat is so spoiled...I'm not even a morning person and he gets up later than me...I could be sleeping right nowww....

Soft, scrabbling footsteps echo on the floor as your sweet, little kitty jumps into your waiting arms and....knocks you over?

Oh wait, it's fine.  I'm probably still just asleep, gotta make sure to wake up soon and feed the real one.

"Master...what's for food? Nya?" A deep voice huffs from above where you had fallen.

A tall, smirking bishie is perched on your lap, cat ears poking out of his fluffy, ebony hair, a tail snaking out from behind him. Then you realize...he isn't exactly wearing anything...shock sets in...

N-No clothes...Why is he not wearing clothes???!!

While sizing up the situation, which certainly was quite- ahem- large, your face begins to turn beet red, blood trickles from your nose.  Collapsing backwards, your head hits the floor and the throbbing confirms the fact that you are very much awake.

Blasted anemia...I hate summer...and...nude men....