Why did I Do That? (Midori's POV)

I can't believe I got drunk on that small amount of catnip.  That stupid stuff...I...hurt him...my sweet, little Master.

Midori struggled out of the closet, blinking at the bright light outside of the dark room.  He had a pounding headache and remembered everything that had happened the night before. 

He couldn't get (y/n)'s shocked face out of his head, eyes brimming with tears, shaking hands that pushed him away.

I almost forced him...What would (y/n) have done if he knew that I was aware of what I was doing?

Midori didn't know how to face you, the very person he'd turned human for in the first place.  He wanted to protect you, but kept making you cry.  Midori couldn't figure out how to word the feelings that dictated his actions...lust...desire to dominate, to treasure, to protect.  He felt so much just by being close to you.

Even though I try to be casual with him, he still treats me as if I'm strange (Midori doesn't realize that sexual harassment is strange, or that not everyone wanted a horny neko breathing down their neck...though personally I wouldn't be too upset with that development...)

Midori exhales, pinching the bridge of his nose to give him some relief from the pain pounding throughout his skull.

"Midori?" your amused voice says, "Is it your turn to be in heat?"

Midori looks at you, his beautiful blue-gray eyes locking on to you.

You stand there swaying slightly, obviously under the influence.  A baggy t-shirt drapes over the contours of your body, your legs remained bare.

Immediately Midori blushed, seeing your clothing choice, and realizing that you quite obviously had practically nothing on underneath it.

Dammit (y/n)...my patience is wearing thin...