Can You Say Nya?

Midori wakes up in the morning, snuggling with you, both of you having passed out soon after doing it because you were so tired. He looks over lovingly, only to see a long, furry tail that wasn't his.

"(Y/N)!!!? Wake up!!!" he said, freaking out.

You cracked your eyes open and lifted your head up, bringing your lips to his in order to hush your noisy lover. Your chest begins to softly rumble...were you PURRING?!!!

Gasping, you press your hands to your rumbling chest.

Midori sighed, "I knew I should never have made that deal..."

"What deal?" you stuttered, mostly over the initial shock of realizing that you had cat ears and a long fluffy tail.

"The one with the Cat God...he said that he would turn me partially human; he also said if I was able to make the one I love become one with me and they shared my feelings, then they would become cat-like as well."

"Midori"...you whisper, slightly angry at him, but also embarrassed by his sweet sacrifices made for you.

He didn't have to become a human...but he did it anyways, for me...

You look at Midori, who honestly looks sorry, "I guess I forgive you...considering you did it out of love. And well...I sort of care for you too...," whispering the last bit quietly.  Ducking your head down, you look at the rumpled sheets.

Midori looks embarrassed.

Curse cats and their good hearing.

(Author's POV- I hope it was a fun story, even tho it's a little strange.... I hope to get comments and opinions on how it is so far!!!)