Stupid Roses.

~Author's pov~

Hey guys, finally uploading a new chapter (^ v ^) Choice #2 won by two votes, I'm sorry if it wasn't your preferred chapter. (P.s DivineDragons I'm really sorry for not talking to you lately, I've been busy and had ton of electronic problems, but its getting fixed tomorrow!!!!)

Here's the totals for each (I tallied 'em all up and if you had two you liked, I made it count as a half vote on each one of your choices)

1) 4 votes
2) 7.5 votes
3) 5.5 votes

Anyways, moving on to the actual flipping story....

*teleports you back in to the story*

You flick your tail at his naming suggestion, turning your head away.

Nope, incorrect. Try again.

"Hmm...." Rei hummed, seeming to think about it carefully, "what about...- fang?!"

Seriously?...

"I mean, if you think about it, it makes sense. That's probably going to be something I'll remember really well...since you bit me."

Your tail thumped against the floor harder.

Its not like I wanted to bite you...you just startled me...

"Ok- Ok, I get it...how about I just call you kitty for now, I mean, until we think of something better?"

At least it's not fang...

You turn your head back to him and nod curtly, showing your agreement.

"Hehe," Rei giggles with a smile plastered on his face, "Its almost like you understand me, kitty."

That's because I do.

He reaches out a hand, gently petting your soft, furry head, sweeping his fingers over your ears. When he began scratching your cheeks, you realized how good it must've felt to Midori when he was a cat.

Too bad I didnt pet him more often, guess I won't be able to do it as much now...or, that is...when I see him again...

You felt tears trickle down your furry face as you think of Kal and Midori.

I wonder if they're looking for me...Do they...Miss me?

Rei looks at you, seeming surprised, "Cats don't usually have such wet eyes...that's weird. "

Thats because I'm not a cat...well....not really. If I was human right now...I could probably find my way back to them...

No sooner had you thought this, had your body started to morph back. Fur and claws retracted, all with the exception of your ears and tail, leaving you sitting on the floor, once again without clothes.

Rei stared at you dumbfounded, mumbling something along the lines of, "Kitty isn't a kitty anymore," before his eyes rolled up in his head and he fell backwards.

Shoot!...

You barely managed to catch him, struggling to lift him up.

Geez, he's not even that much bigger that me!

You decided it'd be best to take him to his brother and attempt to explain the situation.

Just as you were about to go downstairs, clad in a blanket, Hoshi burst into the room, wielding a metal baseball bat, "Rei?! Is everything okay?!"

Then, things couldn't have gone worse, he saw you attempting to hold up Rei and immediately yelled, "KIDNAPPER!!!!"

You've got to be kidding me!

You back away from the crazed man with the bat, your heart pumping wildly with fear.

"N-no, I'm not-," you protest, your throat aching from not being used for so long.

He catches sight of the blanket wrapped around your nude form, "RAPIST! Get the hell away from Rei!!!"

You tremble in fear, your throat closes up, and you know you're about to cry as liquid begins to pool at the corners of your eyes. Setting Rei down carefully, you back away from him even further, retreating into a corner, full on sobbing at this point.

Immediately, Hoshi goes to Rei, cradling him carefully, shaking him and mumbling out, "Rei? Wake up please...Are you okay???"

"Mnnn...." Rei mumbled, cuddling closer into his arms for warmth.

Hoshi once again turns his attention to you, who's completely covered in the blanket and still crying. He firmly states, "I dont know who you are, but get out of my house before I call the cops. If he had been harmed...I would personally see you to jail."

Your ears folded down even further as you hiccupped out, "I...w-was only trying to-"

"-what, tell me how possibly I could trust a stranger in my house, trying to carry off my little brother?! Get the hell out!!!!" he yelled at you, standing as if he was about to chase you out.

You pushed yourself to your feet, clutching the blankets around yourself and running down the stairs, out of the front door, and into the inky, black night.

How did I end up being so misunderstood? I would never...I only wanted to go home....

Tears continued to stream down your face, making everything blurry as you struggled to choose what to do.

You were tired, cold, and could feel your stomach start to growl.

Staggering over to a huge rosebush, not too far from the place you had just ran from, you pushed under and through the thorny branches, feeling the thorns stab through the blanket and into your skin, making you cry even harder.

When you'd pushed yourself into the most secure and well hidden place, you braced your back against the wall you were sandwiched against.

Kal...Midori...it hurts...

That night, you sobbed yourself to sleep, enveloped by the, now torn and bloody, blanket.

~author's pov~

Sorry for making it so sad guys, but I have it all mapped out in my head and it'll get better...pinky promise! (^ v ^)

~Questions for you!~

Q) What's your favorite yaoi manga? (If you don't have one, favorite ship)

A) I'd love to tell you guys but I've read too many to keep track. I'm not good at remembering names either... Oh! I do like Sparkling days tho! And love stage is fun.