It's About to Get a Little Spicy

Hi guys, I know I kinda ghosted you all with my last update.  I kinda needed time to come to a conclusion on my own and the truth is I really love the memories I have of writing this story so I'm at least gonna stick it out until I find the best ending for this story.  Anyways, this is gonna be really mature stuff, so get ready.

~Here comes the gay~

After the touching reunion, you let your arms slide free, feeling shy now that the moment had passed. Midori looked down at you with a wicked gleam in his eyes and for a moment, instead of cat ears, it felt like horns suited him more. His right hand that had been resting gently on the crest of Kal's hip extended towards you in an inviting way.

Pursing your lips embarrassedly, you shuffled closer to him and let him put his arm around you.  You gasped when he suddenly pulled you forward, causing you to lurch to a halt against his lean frame. Midori's arm tightened around Kal's larger body as he fell backwards onto the bed with the two of you. The bed bounced and creaked ominously with the sudden weight change, but you decided to pay it no mind.  Wriggling around helplessly, you tried to escape.

"M-Midori! You freaking cat in heat!  The house is still a mess and we need to-MMFFF!?" His tongue plunged into your mouth, cutting your complaints off.

It felt like he was devouring you, exploring, conquering. Even though you rested on top of him, his firm grasp on the back of your head affirmed his control. Arching your back as you felt heat building up, you squirmed against Midori, your arousal becoming evident.  You pushed away from him weakly, managing to break free, "st-stop that...We have to...have to...mmnn..."

It was then that you noticed Kal intently watching, which caused you to blush furiously. You felt shy suddenly, with his eyes drifting over you. He'd never seen you in a sexual situation before and it was a very new thing for you. Midori pulled back, leaving you panting to catch your breath. Kal seemed to lock eyes with Midori as they shared a mutual nod. Looking at Kal in confusion, you watched him release Midori and reach for the edges of your oversized t-shirt. His fingers latched on to the hem and began lifting it over your head as you feebly struggled. "Kalll!  You freaking traitor! Urggg..." 

Wiggling helplessly, the shirt was pulled over your head. Kal's eyes trailed across your skin, memorizing every detail.  You crossed your arms, trying to hide your chest and maintain some semblance of dignity.

Tossing the shirt aside, Kal's hands eagerly returned to you, brushing over soft, supple skin. You shivered as his fingers stroked their way up. Kal leaned in, lips parted slightly; his hands snaked around to your back, pulling you in. He smelled oh-so-sweet, and you felt a vibration rumble down your throat at the thought of your lips meeting.  Kal's eyes widened a bit, but then he smiled, knowing he'd made you purr.

Midori wasn't one to be left out however, and his restless hands began to creep up your sides.  Obviously he hadn't thought that through because as Kal got closer, you began wriggling around desperately, giggling as his exploring fingers tickled you.  Practically seizing in a fit of laughter, your head collided with Kal's. 

"Owww...," you grumbled, clutching your forehead. Kal glared at Midori as he held a hand over his head.

Midori shrugged, murmuring an unapologetic, "Sorry."

You scowled at him, but gasped as his hands moved again. "Stop it!!! That tickles!" You exclaimed.

"Eep!?" You moan as his fingers tweak your now-exposed nipples.

"No fair!" Kal protests. Releasing his sore forehead, Kal begins to skim his hands up your thighs. His face nears yours and you close your eyes expectantly. His velvety lips gently land on yours. Kissing Kal was addictively sweet, whereas kissing Midori gave the impression of being eaten. After a few moments, Kal began exploring, savoring every second of kissing you. He kissed you so tenderly it felt as though you might shatter.