Surprise!!!

"Mmmnnn," you roll over tangling yourself in blankets and curling up against a warm body.  You feel a soft tail coil itself around your thigh, tickling the soft skin.

Midori must've gotten in bed with me, but why does he feel....sweaty?!?

You sit up quickly and see Midori's velvety ears poking out from the mound of covers.

Must've just been a messed up dream. I seem to have a lot of those lately.  Still, that was so strange...

You sigh in relief, but your heart's still thumping.  That dream was definitely something else.

"Whachya thinkin' 'bout...Master?" a voice whispers in your ear, a sandpaper-like tongue quickly darting out and licking your neck.

"Eeep!" a noise not unlike a baby frog escaped from you.

After flinching hard-core, your hand immediately goes up to your neck, covering the spot that had just been...LICKED!!!???

Realizing the bizarre situation you had come upon, your attention turned to the smirking, cat-eared stranger sitting next to you, who seemed to feel right at home on the mattress with you.

What the heck??????  Who on Earth is this guy?

"Master, you know you really should give me a reward for carrying you back upstairs...," he whispered as he leaned closer, his voice intoxicating.  Feline eyes stared back at you, bluish-gray and beautiful.  No one else could have that unique eyes.

There's only one possible answer to who this is, but please...don't be it...

"M-midori?" you question, feeling crazy as you say it and looking into the clear gaze of those eyes to try and detect a lie. 

Impossible...

"Took ya long enough to figure out...Master," Midori said with a sexy grin, reclining and showing off more of himself than what's necessary.  Muscles rippled across his chest, you quickly turn your attention back to his eyes, which were amusedly staring at you, "So back to my question, what's my reward gonna be?"  Midori licked his lips, causing you to shiver from shyness and embarrassment at him knowin where your eyes had been fixated a moment before.

He's just a cat.  A sweet, little....no...a cocky, arrogant, little...giant cat.  Man.  Thing.

You swallow nervously, having no idea of how to behave in front of the newly-appeared human, "Umm....How about breakfast?"  Clasping your hands together, you anxiously twiddle your fingers together.

Might as well be hospitable...maybe he'll go back to normal?

The bare-chested Midori sighs, seeming slightly exasperated but replies, "I'm hungry but a slow guy like you wouldn't understand my hunger."

I'll take that as he wants pancakes and eggs...after all, is there another way to take it?

You look at Midori curiously, not fully understanding his obviously sexual implication.

Is there even another type of hunger?  Does he mean he wants cat food instead?  Eww....

Midori, so far, barely seemed any different than he was as a cat: aloof and difficult to understand.

What am I supposed to do now?

~Author's pov~

I'm sorry for whoever's reading this, I have a bad habit of trying to make my ukes as innocent as possible(but not too innocent *attempts a cringy wink*)