Midori is an idiot

Okay, so first he can't keep his hands off you, But then invites you're childhood friend to join in the fun?

You look over to Midori, who seems A-Okay with what he just decided.

Crud, he's serious.

Kal has a hopeful look on his face, slightly like a dog that had been offered a reward. His gaze turned to you, as if begging you to accept.

Shoot, I can't say no...

"O-only if Kal is okay with it," you hesitantly say.

Kal's eyes scrunch up as he grins. 

"Good, then it's decided," Midori bluntly states, before Kal could respond in any way.

Kal looks down at his feet, smiling to himself.

Midori grabs his wrist and yours, calmly walking into the cafe.

It wasn't closed until nine, so there were still a lot of people inside.

He clears his throat, "I have an announcement to make," and not bothering to wait for any questions, states, "these"-holds up the hands holding both Kal and your hand-"belong to me."

Midori sure knows how to make a scene.

Kal and you flush bright red at his blunt way of saying things.

"That is all," he concludes, leaving the fangirls and boys open mouthed.

Then, he pulls the two of you along with him and begins to walk towards your apartment.

"W-wait Kal doesn't live here!" You stutter.

"But doesn't he? Isn't that what human couples do???" Midori questions, leaving Kal very confused looking.

"Shh!"-you pull Midori closer and whisper-"He doesn't know yet! Stop being so loud!!!"

Kal looks slightly hurt, "why are you so close with him and not me?"

Ugh.

~Author's pov~

Just a short update, because I felt like it. Suggestions and comments are welcome! (^ v ^)