Choice #1

(I'm doing the one where Kal and Midori do the rescue first, since the majority of you wanted for me to do this one.)

You pressed your nose harder against the bars, straining to get someone's attention, notify them that you didn't belong in there.

I-I want out!  I need to get to Kal and Midori!!!

You felt your tail puffing up as you began retreating to the back of the grayish cat carrier in order to charge at the door.  Your body slammed against the sturdy, metal entrance that showed no signs of budging.

At this point, you were sure that the skin under your fur was covered in blue and purple bruises.  Pulling away from the stubborn exit, you began meowing loudly, hoping that someone would hear you.  Sadly, the person that had was the man trying to adopt you. 

"Aw, you're so cute.  When we're done here, we'll pick up some stuff, okay?

No, not okay!  I don't want you to finish, why won't you flipping take longer?!

You mew angrily at him, hissing and puffing up your fur, trying to look as menacing as possible.

"Do you want to play?" he asked, seemingly having completely misunderstood your intent.  He pushed a finger through the bars, which you stared at a few seconds, then scratched.

Sorry...I'm not really that upset about it though.

He drew his hand away from you with an almost silent "ouch."

"Sweetheart, that's not very nice of you," he said, attempting to reprimand you for your justifiable actions, while pulling a bandaid out of his front pocket.

'Not nice of me?'  You're the one not being nice!  You're also the on that trapped me in this freaking cage and didn't expect me to be angered in the slightest.

You hiss again, pressing yourself in the back corner. 

Will they really come save me?

Just as you were pondering this and beginning to doubt your boyfriends, you heard a familiar voice growl out, "I'll have to apologize later, sir, but that cat in your cage is ours.  He got loose just before the dog confusion."

Midori sounds really angry.

"O-Oh, so he's yours?" the man replied, seemingly miffed by the angry, raven-haired person in front of him.

"Yes, mine," Midori said, looking down at the carrier. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know.  Here, allow me to return him to you," the man said, hurriedly unlocking the cage's weird locking mechanism.   He then reached in and scooped you up, handing you over to Kal, who didn't have the 'Imma kill you' look on his face. 

Phew, I thought Midori was gonna go crazy.

Midori looks at you and steps closer to Kal, removing you from his arms and holding you tightly, "You freaking idiot...Do you realize how terrifying that was?  We'd thought...that that huge dog had gotten you."

Midori?

You mewled confusedly as Midori pressed his face to your fluffy tummy.

It tickles...

"Please, please stop worrying me so much, master," Midori mumbled through the silky fur, reverting back to his old name for you.

You swore you felt something wet on your stomach, but Midori wasn't the type to admit he'd cried, whereas Kal had burst in to tears the second you'd been placed in his arms.  The salty droplets streamed down his face, making you remember how Kal always used to cry as a child.

He was so cute back then.  Though, he still is.

You crane your neck towards him, lapping up the tears.  Kal smiled, kissing the tip of your nose in return.

~Author's pov~

Sup Guys, I hope you all enjoyed this update.  Sorry if it felt slightly short, but I'm planning to make the others of similar length.  (^ v ^)

P.s. Don't pick a favorite until I have them all published, k?

Questions for you!

Question:

What's your favorite drink? (Nonalchoholic, that is.  Sorry for taking the fun out for those party peeps.)

Answer:

Mine is teas in general, preferably mint or chai!

(Lolz, just read teas as tears accidentally.  "Mwahaha, I love drinking the tears of the readers, when I leave them at a cliffhanger!")