Chapter 16: Pool Party

Satisfaction, abstract noun.
The feeling a person encounters after a good fight with close friends.

Chapter sixteen: Pool Party

"You wanted to go swimming too, yeah?" He smirked, looking at me.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled. "SIMON!"

He laughed, and went to drop me in the pool, however I managed to grab onto his arm, and he toppled in too. We both rose to the surface, laughing. Simon shook the water out of his hair, and I watched as the tiny droplets of water sprayed everywhere, some of them hitting me in the face.

"Hey!" I complained, splashing him back playfully, and then ducking under the water before he could retaliate.

I swam over to where JJ was bobbing around in the water, watching us in amusement, and hid behind him. He chuckled at me.

"Hide me!" I yelled laughing.

Simon swam over to us lazily.

"Hey man," smirked JJ. "How's it going?"

"Are you harbouring a fugitive?" Asked Simon.

"What? Uh, no," replied JJ. "Sorry, we only sell lemonade." (A/N: lol this legitimately just popped into my head when I was writing haha)

"What?" Simon looked confused.

"Oh my gosh Jide," I burst out laughing. "I remember that!"

"The duck song, yeah?" He chuckled.

"Oh, right," laughed Simon. "Those videos are so old now!"

I splashed Simon again, whilst he was distracted, and he turned on me.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"Is for horses," I replied, giggling. I turned, and climbed out of the pool, and stood looking at him. "Come at me, peasant!"

Simon gave JJ a shove out of the way, and JJ ducked under water, chuckling. He swam off to the other side of the pool.

"Jordyyyyyyy it's cold," sighed Simon. "Are you really gonna make me get out of the pool again?"

"Hey, it's your revenge," I stated. "No one's making you do anything."

Simon began to climb out of the pool, but as he did so, I dived neatly over his head, and into the water again. I resurfaced, and turned, only to see he was right behind me.

"Gotcha," he smirked, grabbing me before I could do anything, and picking me up like a baby.

"No no no Simon I'm sorry I splashed you have mercy on my soul!" I yelled.

"I don't think so," he retorted.

I squirmed, and pushed against his bare chest, trying to escape, but he had a tight grip on me, and only chuckled at my attempts.

"Hmm, what were you saying earlier about muscles?" He asked.

"Alright, stop flexing," I giggled. "We all know you totally fancy yourself."

"You're not making this any better for yourself are you," he laughed.

He threw me up in the air, and I splashed back into the water like a cannon ball. Then after a moment, I felt him grab my hand, and pull me to the surface again. I looked at him, and grinned.

"Truce?" He smiled.

"Truce," I nodded. "Now let's go get Jide."

Tobi and Ethan finally joined us, and we spent hours messing around in the pool. The water was beautifully warm, and once we'd run out of energy to fight each other with, we were all floating on our backs, and talking.