Chapter 37: Starbucks and Minions with Josh

Cheeseball, noun.
A ray of sunshine, a bright spark, a light at the end of the tunnel, a gap in the grey clouds. I don't know, someone told me they were good, and I believed him.

Chapter thirty seven: Starbucks and Minions with Josh
At this point, Josh joined our little gathering outside. He didn't look too happy either.
"What's bitten you?" I asked him. "Are you okay?" He shrugged, and sighed almost tiredly.
"Freya's hell mad at me, I was gonna go to the CoD thing that's on this afternoon, but she wanted us to do something together, but didn't want to go to the CoD thing... So yeah, I don't feel like doing anything right now, I think I'm just gonna go home." We looked at him sympathetically.
"I'm sure it'll be okay, bro," said JJ. "Just a rough patch, right?"
"I dunno," said Josh. "We argue all the time. I guess it'll be okay eventually."
"I don't wanna stay here ether," I stated.
"I know why," said Josh, sighing. "I saw him in the lobby. Gave him a good glare too."
"Wanna come watch a move or something?" I asked Josh.
"Yeah, okay, better than being home alone," he smiled. "Thanks Jordy."
"Well, I wanna go to the CoD thing," said JJ. "are you coming, or going, Simon?"
"I'll come, I want to see it too," replied Simon. "Will you guys be okay?"
"We'll be fine," said Josh. Simon hugged me goodbye, and bent to kiss my lips quickly.
"Cya later, okay?"
"Cya," I smiled at him. "Have fun."

Josh and I wandered along the streets until we got to the movie theatre. Minions was showing in about an hour, so we decided to wander around town for a while to kill time. Josh was quiet, and I knew he was brooding over what had occurred.
"It's not fair," he said at last.
"Life's not fair, Josh," I smiled. "Which particular evil are you complaining about today?" Josh smiled at my words.
"Well, it's not really an evil, as such," he said, slowly. "It's just... How you're quite happy for Simon to go and do his own thing today, but Freya apparently decides what I'm doing, and when I'm doing it."
"It's not like that Josh, you know it isn't," I said. He sighed.
"Well it sure feels like that to me."
"It might just be coz she's hardly seen you all day?" I asked.
"We had breakfast and lunch together, and no doubt we'll be together this evening," he pointed out.
"True," I sighed. "Oh well, you need to forget about her for a while. I'm sure she'll come round."

Josh and I ended up at a Starbucks, and we both sat with our coffees at a window booth, drinking them. We were playing a game where you make up stories about the people passing by. You say their name, what their job is, where they're going, and their life goal.
"Okay, this guy," said Josh. "Who is he?"
"His name is Jordan Michael," I said, smiling. "You know... backwards."
"What, just because he's wearing a basketball shirt?" Asked Josh, grinning.
"His job? Uh... He's a bricky."
"Bricky?" Asked Josh.
"Brick layer," I specified. "Today he's going to meet his mates to play basketball, and his life goal is to become a professional basketballer." I grinned. "What a great guy, we'd be friends instantly." Josh chuckled. "Okay, your turn," I continued, "That girl over there."
"Her name is Geraldine."
"Last name?" I asked.
"Trout," replied Josh. I giggled.
"Geraldine Trout, no I don't think we'd be friends, not with a name like that!"
"Her job..." Continued Josh, "Well she works at Tesco's."
"That's your equivalent of Coles or Woolies, right?" I asked.
"Yeah, it's a grocery store," he said, nodding. "Today, she's going to a baby shower, it's for some chick she knew in school. And her lifelong ambition is to be an author."
"An author would be sick," I grinned. "When I retire, that's what I'm doing."
"You're nineteen Jord, I think it's a bit early to retire," chuckled Josh.
"You, on the other hand..." I joked.
"Oh shut up," he laughed. "Like I've said before, I'm the same age as your boyfriend, so you can't talk!"
"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes playfully.
"Anyway, what time is it?" He asked.
"Summer time!" I said, loudly.
"Did you just quote High School Musical?"
"Deal with it," I giggled, clicking my phone for the time. "Oh, we've got ten minutes. We should probably get going if we want to see Minions."
"Yeah, I do," he smiled. "I love the Minions. Let's go."

The movie finished at about 5:30pm, and as we were leaving the theatre, Simon called me. I put the phone to my ear.
"What's up?" I said.
"Where are you two?" He asked. "Do you wanna meet up, we're done at the convention."
"Sure, we just finished the movie," I said.
"What did you see?"
"Minions. It was really good. Where should we meet you?"
"Just start walking this way, we'll pick you up in Jide's car when we see you."
"Okay, see you in a bit," I said.
"Bye, love you."
"Love you too," I smiled. I locked and pocketed my phone. "Simon and JJ are gonna meet us with the car," I said to Josh.
"Did they say what they wanna do this evening?" He asked.
"Nah, I guess we'll work it out later," I replied.
"Thanks for being with me today Jord," he smiled. "You're always such a positive person, I see everything in a different light now."
"You're welcome," I smiled. "But wow, you make me sound like a cheeseball."
"A cheeseball?" He laughed. "Well cheese balls are good!" I laughed with him.
"Well, it was fun, plus we never get to hang out anymore, so it was a nice change!"
"Yeah, definitely," he grinned. "Look, there's Jide's car."
"Cool, let's go," I nodded.

A/N: IM SORRYYYYYYYYY
I am perfectly aware I didn't update in a million years, basically what happened was I started watching Mianite, and watched the entirety of season 1 from Syndicate's POV, which was recorded over 5 months, and consists of about 100 episodes each over 2 hrs long... I watched the whole lot in about a month. I've now started season two...

yeah I'm obsessed okay? BUT ITS AMAZING YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!!! Only downfall is you'll never watch how to minecraft again because that server sucks compared to this! (No hate lol I don't mean the people on it suck, they're amazing <3)

So yeah... I basically went hardcore #teamdianite in about a month, but I really wanted to finish this story, so I'll do my best. But I am bringing the Mianite guys into it in a few chapters, couldn't resist doing that, so sorry if you don't really know them, they won't play a very big part.

But hopefully I'm back on Wattpad writing, and if I stop updating feel free to yell at me xD

K thnx Bai :)