Chapter 41: Mianite Challenge Videos

TRIAL, abstract noun.
Where the offender stands on a pulpit of wood, and after an argument has been made against them, and they have defended themselves, the jury vote by pulling the lever for guilty, or abstaining if not guilty. If all the levers are pulled, the offender falls to their death. (But it's okay, their items are collected in a hopper... oh wait, is this Minecraft or real life? I get confused sometimes...)

Chapter forty one: Mianite Challenge Videos
Tom's house wasn't all that far away, so it was only about a twenty minute drive from the Sidemen house, and I arrived in good time. Tom opened the door when I knocked, and he grinned happily when he saw me.
"Sorry, not today," he laughed, closing it again.
"It's cool man, I'll just go home!" I yelled, laughing too. He opened the door again.
"I'm kidding, come in," he said.
"Oi, wipe that smirk off your face before I remove it for you," I grinned. He gave me a hug, and we headed into the kitchen, where Jordan, Tucker, and Sonja were unpacking a pile of stuff from plastic shopping bags.
"Hey guys," I smiled.
"Hey Jordyn!" Greeted Sonja, cheerfully, and the other two said hello as well.
"Jord, I really don't think you're ready for these challenge videos," said Jordan. "Some of the stuff we got here... I dunno man, it's deadly."
"Jordan, she spends half her life with the Sidemen," stated Tom. "I saw that video where you guys ate ghost chillies - that was pretty crazy."
"No honestly," I giggled, "those guys think they're so badass, but they're just a bunch of seven derps with a fancy name."
"Sounds like the Janoskians," commented Sonja.
"That's funny," laughed Tom. "Yo, imma tell Simon you said that!"
"Go ahead," I laughed. "He won't care."
"Alright, are we doing Tom's video first?" Asked Sonja.
"Might as well," nodded Tom. "Let's do this then."

Two hours, and five videos later, we were done with our recording, and were sitting outside on the deckchairs, since the weather, for once, was nice and sunny. The four of them - Tom, Tucker, Jordan and Sonja, were trying to talk me into joining Mianite."
"It's gonna be amazing for season 2, we're adding mod-packs and stuff," said Tucker.
"You know I can't do How to Minecraft at the same time as Mianite," I said. "I won't have the time to edit it all."
"Mianite's way better," whispered Jordan loudly. "I mean, what?"
"Wow," I laughed. "Okay, I'll think about it, I mean I can always trial it on my channel for a season, my subscribers already like you, so..."
"TRIALLLL!" Yelled Tom suddenly, making the others laugh.
"Please do join the server," said Sonja. "I really need another girl around to keep some form of sanity."
"Oh, I can't promise to bring you any sanity," I laughed.
"Yeah, I was gonna say," chuckled Tom. "You're as insane as they come."
"Thanks mate," I laughed.
"Welcome," he grinned.
"So when do you guys go to Australia then?" Asked Tucker.
"Just before Christmas," I said. "We've got Christmas in Perth with my family, then we fly to Sydney  for NYE, then we're basically following the coastline up to the top of Queensland on a road trip, then flying back from Cairns to Sydney, and then from there to LA."
"Oh wow, sounds crazy," stated Tom.
"Crazy fun," I grinned.
"You can come visit us in LA," said Jordan.
"Yeah!" Grinned Tucker. "And Sonj will be at my place too sometimes, when she's not in Canada." Tom pretended to sniff.
"Have fun without me, guys," he said, sarcastically. We laughed at him.

The month and a half remaining until our trip seemed to disappear very quickly, possibly because it was jam packed with so much to do. Tucker and Jordan had returned to LA, and Sonja to Canada, but Tom and I hung out every so often, which was always good fun. My viewers had noticed that I recorded with the Mianite guys much more than the Pack these days, but as a lot of them had picked up on the fact that there was drama going down, most of them were happy that I'd made new friends, and had moved on from it. I also made a final decision on joining Mianite for season 2, which we'd begun planning on, and it was going to be lots of fun. However, I was leaving it to until I actually started playing on the new server to decide on which team I'd join. The Pack guys were okay with me leaving H2M, which made things a lot easier on me. I hated drama, but it always seemed to come my way, and hang around for a long time, so I was grateful to them that they hadn't made a big deal about it. Today was the day we were flying out to Australia, which meant so many goodbyes, but since I knew this was my home now, I didn't mind the goodbyes so much. I knew I'd be back eventually, and back to stay.

A/N: let me know what you want to see in this story, because I'm not sure what should happen to them in Australia - if I don't get ideas I might do a time skip until they get to America.

K thnx Bai :)