Chapter 24: Bully and Portal

Video games, noun.
They force you to think about something else, normally something completely stupid as well. You get sucked into their little world, where you can live for a while and forget your own world exists. Which sometimes is just something you need to do.

Chapter twenty four: Bully and Portal
"You okay?" Asked Josh, who was still finishing his waffles when I walked in. I nodded. "Honestly Jord," he added "Don't let Lachlan fool you. Simon's affection for you is the most real thing I've ever seen. We all love you."
"Thanks Josh," I smiled. "I love you guys too."
"You're very smiley, all of a sudden," he commented. "You left looking like a thundercloud, and you came back looking like sunshine. Why's that?"
"No reason," I shrugged.
"Ah, he kissed you, didn't he," said Josh, smirking.
"On the nose, you idiot," I laughed. "It doesn't count. We're going to play video games and eat junk all day, what's not to smile about?"
"Fair enough," he chuckled. "You two are cute, but just date already."
"We did, last night," I pointed out. At this point, Simon re-entered the house. He dropped my phone quietly into the rubbish bin, and then we raided the fridge and cupboard for food. After that, we went to go find some games to play.

We ended up with quite a stack of games, so we decided to do a lucky dip on camera, and play the one we ended up with. The stack consisted of Monopoly, Risk Factions, Super Smash Bros., Don't Starve, Stranded Deep, Bully Scholarship, and Portal 2.
"Alright," said Simon to the camera. "We put all the names in a hat, and Jordy's gonna pull one out for us to play." I took a slip from the hat, opened it up, and read it.
"We got Bully!" I grinned. "Sweet, this is an awesome game!"
"Alright, is this co-op or single player?" He asked. "I've never played it before."
"I think it's only single player," I said.
"That's cool," he nodded. "We can take it in turns then."

We began the game, and watched through the story at the start.
"Why are we called Jimmy?" Complained Simon. "Can we be something else?"
"Nope," I shook my head. "Okay, see the red dots on the mini map? They're prefects."
"Are they good?" He asked.
"No, not really," I said. "See your trouble bar on the side? If that goes up any, the perfects come after you, and you get busted if you don't get away."
"Kinda like 'wasted' in GTA?" He asked.
"Kinda," I giggled.
"Ah, okay," he laughed. "Hey, that guy's tryna attack me! You wanna go mate! Wait, how do I fight?"
"X to punch," I smiled. "But your trouble bar will go up for violence."
"Oh, too late," stated Simon. "Oh no the prefects are coming for us now!"
"Run the other way!" I giggled. "You should be fine, you only hit him once, the bar goes down pretty quickly. But if it goes up really high and there's heaps of prefects around, we can hide in a bin until it goes down again. There's heaps of trash cans around the school."
"Yo, this game is mental," stated Simon. "Okay, what are we supposed to be doing?"
"Well you have two classes a day, and after that you can do missions. If you've got a bell on your mini map you've gotta follow it to class, or your bar will go up for truancy, and if a prefect catches you he'll take you to class."
"Oh there's a bell," stated Simon. "Let's go to class then."

We finished the first class, which was chemistry, easily enough.
"Okay, let's go back to the dorm, I think there was a mission in there," said Simon.
"Yep," I nodded watching as he directed Jimmy out the doors of the school. However, he didn't go the right way, and ended up in the girls dorm by accident. I stayed silent, watching in amusement. Simon didn't realise at first, but then he noticed his trouble bar.
"Oi, I'm getting done for trespassing!" He stated. "Am I not allowed in the dorm during the day?" I began to giggle. "What?" He laughed.
"You're in the girls dorm, you idiot," I replied, laughing too.
"Oh right," he said. "We went the wrong way. You're supposed to be directing me!"
"I wanted to see if you'd notice," I giggled. He rolled his eyes, and elbowed me in the side playfully. We continued to play the game.

Okay, game number two!" Stated Simon. "Jordy, pick out the next game for us." I took and opened another piece of paper from the hat, and held it up to the camera.
"Portal 2," I stated. "Co-op game, which is good."
"Alright, let's go," grinned Simon. We started the game. Simon played as the tall skinny one, and I played as the short fat one. We spent more time trolling each other than actually completing the levels, but it was fun. We'd played this together before, but on a different map, so we both knew what we were doing this time.

A/N: if you guys want me to write about them playing any other video games in their stack, plus the games that the sidemen are playing on their channels at the moment (like mini golf, shellshock live, youtubers life, ultimate chicken horse etc) let me know :)

K thnx Bai <3