Chapter 47: My Polaroids

Travelling, verb.
In which you become an adventurer, an explorer, a discoverer of things for yourself.

Chapter forty seven: My Polaroids
Now that Christmas was over, our touristing really began. It was a trip I'll never forget, and I remember it so vividly, that I thought I'd show you photos, rather than trying to describe what happened in great detail. So here's what I took with my new Polaroid Camera. There's definitely no film left now, I'll have to buy some more when I get to America!

(A/N: the picture is above, and the description for it is below. None of the pictures are mine, and sorry about the random people in some of them! Let me know if you like this kind of thing, it's something pretty different :) back to normal chapters for the next one. If you can't see the pictures let me know, and if you want to skip this chapter you won't miss much of the story line. This is based off a holiday I did with my whole family four or five years ago, if you get the chance to go to these places do it, Northern Queensland is my one of my favourite places ever!!)

 This is based off a holiday I did with my whole family four or five years ago, if you get the chance to go to these places do it, Northern Queensland is my one of my favourite places ever!!)

Mandurah Canals
Mandurah is a not so little place down south of Perth, the first place I ever lived, before I moved closer to Perth when I was around two years old. It's right on the beach, and a lot of houses are built along the canals of water that lead out to the sea. At Christmas time, the fairy lights on the houses have actually caused a tourist attraction, and people take boat tours along the canals at night, as the canals are the best place to view the light displays from. We decided to take a tour on one of these boats - we'd been down to Mandurah earlier in our stay in Perth, but decided to go down there again a couple days after Christmas. We were fortunate enough to see a couple dolphins as well whilst we were out on the boat, and somehow, nobody fell overboard, not even JJ!

 We were fortunate enough to see a couple dolphins as well whilst we were out on the boat, and somehow, nobody fell overboard, not even JJ!

Flight to Sydney
We flew in first class to New South Wales, on a Qantas plane. It was the first time the guys had been on Qantas, so it was a new experience for them, not that it was very exciting. But at least we got a good view of Sydney from above - we saw the bridge and the opera house when we flew in. We saw Taronga Zoo from above as well, but we wouldn't have time to go there ourselves, since we were going to Australia Zoo anyway, once we got to Queensland, and we'd opted to visit Luna Park instead of going to two zoos. You can see Josh and Simon being derps on the plane. They were being crazy, I think they were trying to distract me from leaving my parents again. JJ had to leave Meah behind as well, but they planned to meet up once we'd all arrived in America.