Chapter 38

Renae,

"Graduation is close" I told him.

"I know baybeh" he said chuckling. We was currently walking around town just enjoying ourselves.

"I'm kinda nervous" I said.

"What for?" He asked.

"College life, its a new beginning for me to grow on my own. Not having my mom there along the way to help me is going to be hard." I said.

"I understand completely but you have to move on and experience life without her. Its going to be awkward but after awhile you'll get use to it." He said. I smiled. I wanted to go to duke university but I might go to my other choice because there is a better opportunity for me. I dont know which school august is going to but I know for sure he is not going to duke anymore. If we split up its going to be awkward. He is my first boyfriend and I plan on him being my only.

"I love you" I randomly said. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I luh' ya too mamas" he said pecking my lips. Every time we kiss I feel an extraordinary feeling inside my stomach. I get nervous around him all the time, no matter how long I've been around him.

"You want some ice cream" he asked. I nodded smiling. Ever since that incident with me going to the hospital. I've been losing weight and getting more shape. I feel more happy and less stress about how much I weigh.

"Can I get strawberry banana in a regular bowl and strawberry cheesecake also in a regular bowl" august told the man. He nodded making our ice cream.

"That will be $9.78 sir" he said. August nodded giving him a ten. I grabbed the strawberry banana from him hand as we starting walking again.

"Damn couldn't wait for me to give it to you?" He asked laughing. I sucked my teeth

"Shut up this my favorite ice cream" I said smiling. He licked his bottom lip as he ate.

"I know it is" he said as we took a seat at a nearby table.

"Can I get some of yours" he asked. I looked at him like he was crazy

"Hell no" I said taking another bite. He looked at me and eventually I gave in letting him have some. He stay being a big baby.

"That's a bite that I could of have" I said pouting. He chuckled putting his spoon to my lips. I smiled taking it into my mouth.

"Your such a winer" he mumbled. I squinted my eyes at him as he smiled.

"Anything new been happening" I asked. He sighed

"I found a couple days ago that Lauren has a boyfriend" he said.

"Are you feeling a certain way about the situation?" I asked.

"Yeah, she my baby sister and knowing she growing up makes me feel old" he sighed.

"Did you meet him yet?" I quizzed.

"Nah but I'm suppose to when we have dinner tonight" he said.

"How long they been going out" I asked.

"About a month now but she told me she been talking to him ever since the beginning of the school year" he told me.

"Damn.... I wanna meet ole dude to but that's more family related" I said.

"I dont need any niggas looking at you" he said.

"You act like they pay attention" I waved him off eating some more of my ice cream.

"Baybeh they be looking, that why I'm always kissing up on you. I dont need no one mistaking us as cousins or something" he said. I laughed.

"I understand but I dont pay them no mind" i told him.

"And I'm glad you dont but I have to make sure they know" he said.

"Oh that reminds me"

"About?"

"I had pulled my hair up and jasmine had saw that big ass hickey you left on my neck." I said. He bust out laughing.

"That ain't funny" I said

"Yes it is, cause she know" he said. I stared at him

"Your so annoying" I joked.

"Don't get me started on you renae" he laughed.

"No dont get me started on you" I told him giggling.

"You lucky I love your ass or I would've told you everything that bothers me, but I'm gonna save your little feelings" he said.

"Shut up August" I said laughing. He smiled grabbing my hand intertwining our hands.

"Why you staring at me like that" I blushed looking down. I could hear him laughing. His hand lifted my chin back up.

"I can't stare" he asked

"Only for a reason why"

"I just like staring at you, every time I look , you get beautiful everyday" he said kissing the top of my hand. I blushed leaning up. He met me half way and kissed my lips. I could taste the strawberry on his lips. His ice cream still fast good. I laughed in the inside as we shared a slow passionate kiss. It felt weird but in a good way. I pulled away looking in his eyes. He smiled pecking my lips.

"I could taste your ice cream and it tasted good" I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Same here baybeh" he said eating some more.
---------------

August,

"Ooo I like this song" she said turning it up. I laughed.

"What you know about Kodak" I asked. She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Girl I'm done with you, girl we done it's through
I hit that nigga for the work, stick and move, then I SKRT, SKRT" she rapped along. I chuckled and kept driving. My little innocent baybeh turning on me.

"What happened to you" I asked myself.

"This my shit and your an bad influence" she said.

"How?" I asked.

"I didn't use to curse as much until I got situated with you and now I'm addicted to how you pleasure me." She said pouting. I smiled shaking my head. Either this girl was hungry or sleepy.

"You want to go to sleep with me?" I asked. She nodded laying her head on the window.

"At your house" she mumbled. I nodded turning my direction. Today had been a long day
-----------------
August and renae in mm

Comment and vote

~BR££