Prologue

Harry Styles is a sweet, twenty-four year old peculiar man with a lot of money, a huge house, and one friend named Niall Horan.

He didn't work, living off of the money he'd inherited from his wealthy parents when they passed away just two years ago.

To someone who didn't know him, Harry seemed perfect.

Good looks, young, single, and plenty of money.

But to those who did know him, Harry was a freak.

Well, not to Niall of course, but definitely to his past friends and relatives.

Niall was a very understanding person, and never shamed Harry because of what he liked and believed.

Even if it was miles out of the ordinary.

Harry believed that one day the universe would send him someone to take care of, which was all he wanted.

A baby boy of his own to spoil and take care of.

Except, when Harry said baby boy he didn't mean an infant.

That was the strange part.

Or one of many.

In his home Harry had a room that he always kept locked, and inside that room was a nursery all set up for his baby boy.

Supplies and all were inside, just waiting.

Much like Harry was.

Waiting.

He'd been waiting for years, fantasizing about it.

He had so much love to give, and was almost overflowing with it.

Harry had no desire for a classic love.

The type of love that involved dates, and adult activities.

He just wanted to take care of someone in his own special way.

Harry didn't see anything sick or wrong about it.

And regardless of all the hateful opinions that had been thrown at him, he still thoroughly believed that the universe would eventually send him his perfect baby boy.

But, turns out he isn't as perfect as Harry expected.

°
°
°

Zayn Malik is a sixteen year old runaway who makes a living selling drugs in the streets with his lifelong friend seventeen year old Louis Tomlinson.

Zayn and Louis lived wherever was abandoned, often switching places multiple times throughout the week.

Some would call them homeless, Louis called it smart.

The money they made selling drugs wasn't much, but it was enough for food, and to buy more drugs, which was all Louis was concerned with.

And whatever Louis was concerned with, Zayn was too.

Louis was a lot tougher than Zayn, and was very much the leader of the duo.

He took care of them both, and kept the police off of their trail.

Zayn wasn't exactly happy with his dangerous lifestyle, but it wasn't like what he ran away from was any better.

He would take the streets over an abusive home life any day.

Zayn thought that this was how his life would be from now on.

Always on the run, always taking risks and running from the law.

But, one night everything came crashing down and Zayn was forced to run away again.

This time into something he couldn't have dreamt up in a million years.

A new life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N: I guarantee that this will not be anything like any other ageplay story you've ever read. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe it's a bad thing. I've never written anything like this before but ageplay has always interested me. Many people think it's weird, and so do I. That's exactly why I find it so interesting and want to write about it. So, on to the things I want to make clear.

This story is not for you if you're looking for an ageplay story where:

- The little communicates through baby talk and every chapter is extremely fluffy and cute

- The ageplay is nothing but sexual

- Every chapter is ageplay

This story will definitely have it's cute parts, and it's sexual ones, but a lot of it will be emotional. 

Nappy = Diaper
Dummy = Pacifier

Also, Harry is the dominant one/top/daddy. Don't like, don't read :)

Warnings:

- Smut, ageplay kink, and daddy kink
- Mentions of drugs, use of drugs, and bad language
- Read with caution, etc.

Many times I tell myself and others that I won't start a new book until I'm finished writing the others, but I finished two books today so I think that's a good enough reason to start something new :)

I may or may not continue with this, I'm honestly just testing it out for now. Please let me know if you'd be interested in reading!

****I do not allow translations of this story or any others of mine***

- Zaydrian