Explorer

"Zayn you have to drink it." Harry sighed, holding out the cup of medicine.

"But it's nasty." Zayn complained, in a cocoon of blankets on the couch.

"I know but it'll help your throat and fever." Harry said.

"C'mon." He added, moving the cup closer to Zayn's face.

Zayn turned his head, scowling.

"I don't need it, I'm fine. I just want to sleep." He whined.

"It helps with that too. It'll knock you out, I promise." Harry told him.

Zayn looked at it, a hateful expression on his beautiful face.

"Fine." He said, taking it with a shaky hand and drinking the medicine.

After he took the cup back, Harry felt Zayn's forehead again.

"M'still cold." Zayn complained, aching.

"I've got you wrapped in three blankets. I don't know what else to do. Want a hat?" Harry asked.

"Y-Yeah." Zayn stuttered, beginning to shiver.

Harry left the room, going up to the nursery and unlocking it.

He got a thick red pompom hat out of the closet, grabbing a thick pair of plain blue socks as well.

Harry hurried back downstairs, hearing Zayn sneeze again as he got to the bottom step.

"Bless you." He said, walking over and putting the hat on Zayn's head.

He tugged it down until it covered his ears, gently smoothing his hair away from his eyes. "S'that okay?"

Zayn nodded, sniffing.

"Okay don't freak out, these will help I promise. The warmer we keep you the quicker this nasty fever will go away." Harry said, moving the blankets and exposing Zayn's feet.

He pulled the socks onto them, quickly covering his feet back up and tucking him in.

"There. Can I get you anything else?" He asked.

"Juice." Zayn said weakly.

Harry nodded, going into the kitchen and pouring Zayn a glass of orange juice.

However, when he brought it back to him Zayn frowned.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

Zayn looked up at him. "Are we out of juice boxes?"

"No, I just figured you'd want this instead." Harry said.

Zayn shook his head no, staring at the glass.

A straw required less effort, which he didn't have much to give right now.

"Okay, I'll bring you a juice box. You want anything to eat?" Harry asked.

Zayn shook his head again. "My stomach hurts."

"Oh, okay." Harry said, going to get him a juice box.

He put the straw in for him, giving it to him when he came back.

"Is it just like a stomach ache or do you think something is wrong?" Harry asked.

"Dunno." Zayn said before he began to drain the juice box, both hands gripping it.

Harry knew Zayn didn't feel good, and that hurt him, but Zayn looked so cute right now.

"Can I help?" Harry asked.

"How?" Zayn asked, taking a break from drinking.

It hurt his throat too much.