Vanilla and Sugar

"Look at all of these, you're so talented baby." Harry praised, looking over all of the pictures Zayn coloured.

"It's not too hard. Just staying inside the lines." Zayn said, forcing a smile on his face.

He was so bored.

Sure, at first it'd been somewhat entertaining, but what Zayn really wanted to do was play video games.

"Do you want to draw now instead? Make your own lines?" Harry asked.

"Um, not really. Can we play something else?" Zayn asked.

"Sure baby, name it." Harry smiled, collecting the pictures so he could hang them up later.

"I wanna play video games." Zayn said.

"Mmm. You sure? It'll be naptime soon, I don't want you having nightmares from the violence." Harry said.

Zayn chuckled. "Just grab a controller and play with me."

"Oh, you want daddy to play too?" Harry asked.

Zayn smiled at him. "Duh."

"Okay, I guess we can play for a while." Harry decided.

"You can show me the ropes."

"Sure." Zayn smiled.

"Can I take this off?" Zayn asked, referring to his onesie.

"No, you need to stay warm. Don't want you getting sick again." Harry said.

Zayn rolled his eyes when Harry wasn't watching, getting up from the floor and onto the couch.

For the next hour or so, they played video games together in perfect peace.

Zayn was actually having fun, mainly because Harry didn't know anything and was so easy to beat.

"Did you just blow me up?" Harry gasped as Zayn started laughing.

"Kind of." Zayn chuckled.

"Why'd you blow me up? I was just standing there!"

"I know, you were supposed to he fighting me." Zayn laughed.

Harry looked back at the screen, making a sad face.

"Sorry daddy." Zayn said quietly, leaning over and kissing Harry's cheek.

Harry suddenly grabbed him and started tickling him, the two falling over onto the couch.

"No! Stop!" Zayn laughed, trying to squirm away or push Harry off of him.

But Harry had him pinned, tickling him all he wanted.

He loved the sound of Zayn's laughter.

"What's the magic word?" Harry teased while Zayn kept begging for him to stop.

"I said it already! Please!" Zayn laughed, out of breath now.

"Nope, that's not it." Harry grinned.

"Please stop, daddy." Zayn chuckled, still pushing on his chest.

Harry leaned down and kissed Zayn's forehead, kissing his nose too as he stopped and leaned back, sitting on his legs.

"Good boy. You know what time it is now, don't you?" Harry asked, rubbing Zayn's tummy, Zayn's legs on either side of Harry's hips.

Zayn turned his head and looked at the clock.

"No." He whined, looking back at Harry.

"It's not the end of the world." Harry pouted, leaning down and kissing his nose again.