Peter Pan

After Harry convinced Zayn it was okay for him to do whatever he wanted, Zayn settled down on the sofa and spent most of the day watching television.

Harry didn't disturb him, occupying himself by cleaning or organizing.

But eventually he decided to call Niall and tell him the good news.

Harry stood in the entryway to the lounge, far enough away so Zayn couldn't hear him but close enough to have a good view.

"Hey mate, what's up?" Niall answered.

"It finally happened." Harry smiled, noticing that Zayn looked like he was dozing off.

Harry looked at the clock, wanting to remember the time for future reference.

"What did?" Niall asked.

"The universe delivered, Niall. He's here."

Niall was quiet for a few seconds.

"Define delivered. What happened?" He asked.

Harry happily told him the whole story, being very detailed and adding comments.

"So you haven't kidnapped anyone or done anything illegal, right?" Niall asked.

"No. But I'll tell you what's illegal, the amount of luck that's just fallen into my lap." Harry said. "He's really beautiful, Niall."

"You said he's sixteen? Harry...maybe you should call the police. Someone might be looking for him." Niall said.

"But he just came into my life. I'm not letting anyone come along and take him away." Harry frowned.

"It isn't about that. You know that, Harry."

"Yeah....well, if I see any flyers or see anything on the news I'll call. But until then he's staying and I'm taking care of him." Harry decided.

"Harry I know you're excited, a-and I'm happy for you mate, honestly, but remember to go slowly. Don't rush into anything or try to rush him into anything. He's traumatized, you need to remember that and...focus on helping him with that." Niall said.

"Are you saying a tummy full of my cooking, a warm fluffy blanket and me holding him until he falls asleep won't soothe his trauma?" Harry asked.

"Actually yes, I am. He has to agree to it. Remember what we talked about?" Niall asked.

"Yes! I'm not a monster, Niall. I'd never force him into anything. I just want him to be happy." Harry said.

"Alright well, remember what I said, yeah?"

"I will. I'll keep you updated too."

"Okay, talk to you later." Niall said.

"Okay, bye." Harry smiled, hanging up.

Harry looked back at Zayn, seeing that he'd fallen asleep.

He walked over and turned the television off, taking the blanket off the back of the couch and draping it over Zayn.

Harry made himself leave Zayn be, going upstairs to put all of the laundry away.

He even had time to do some online shopping before he heard Zayn's screams coming from downstairs.

Harry got up and rushed downstairs to the lounge, finding Zayn sitting in the middle of the sofa with his head in his hands.

He was shaking, and crying again.

"Hey, it's okay." Harry said, sitting next to him.

He opened his arms, worried that Zayn would give him a weird look.