No More Naps

When they got back home Zayn was not only spanked, but lectured.

He was then put down for an early nap.

The more Zayn thought about it all, as he was laying there staring up at the ceiling, the more angry he became.

Why couldn't he have a cigarette if he wanted?

He was almost an adult, why was Harry so strict?

Zayn liked to be babied, but Harry needed to understand that there were certain times Zayn would rather be treated differently.

With a frown of determination on his face, Zayn grabbed onto those bars and stood up.

"Hey!" He yelled in a rude way.

"We need to talk!"

He waited a bit, sighing when he heard nothing but silence.

"Daddy!" He yelled even louder.

Once again, no response.

"Hey!" Zayn practically screamed, trying his hardest to get over the crib wall.

"Hey! Stop ignoring me we need to talk! Come let me out! I mean it! I'll destroy this thing! Come let me out now!" He ordered, dropping onto his bum and kicking the bars in frustration.

"Stop screaming like that, you're inside." Harry scolded as he finally made an entrance.

Zayn hurried to his feet. "I don't want-"

Harry popped a red dummy into Zayn's mouth, surprising him.

"Lay down and be quiet. It's nap time." Harry told him

Zayn took it out and pushed it back into Harry's hand.

"No, listen to me. I want you to treat me like a roommate again. I want more freedom, I want to smoke, and I want to go see Liam again." Zayn told him.

"As long as you live with me there'll be no smoking. I won't let you do that to yourself, I care about you too much." Harry said.

"Oh come on. I'm almost an adult." Zayn said.

"No, you're not." Harry chuckled at how cute he looked.

He could never stay angry at his baby.

"Listen, I don't mind you having a friend. I'll gladly take you to see him again sometime but for now you're being punished." Harry said.

"But-" Zayn's words were cut off as Harry put the dummy back in and kissed his cheek.

"I won't tell you again, lay down and be quiet." Harry said softly, his breath able to be felt on Zayn's ear.

Zayn was oddly comforted by Harry's voice, and his touch.

He sat down, blinking a few times.

"Get some rest, babe." Harry smiled before he left.

Zayn frowned, wondering why it was suddenly so hard for him to figure out what he wanted to bitch about.